1511

Chapter 1511 That’s my aunt

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: Large, Medium, Small

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Next Chapter]

As soon as he heard Shen Qingci ask him, he felt that she was different from him and that she was much superior to others.

"Don't you know your sister's name?"

he asked with another smile.

Yu Wenjin looked up at the sky. He really couldn't help it. He turned around quickly and winked at several of his classmates.

He winked from time to time, and Shen Qingci naturally noticed it. Of course, he didn't say anything, whether he was dead or alive, just to see if these people really had that kind of wink.

If the young talents of Dazhou are so ignorant, how can they dedicate themselves to Dazhou in the future? Her father worked so hard to build the country, she donated so much money to serve as military expenses, her predecessor and the treasures that came before, Is it all for free?

And those young gentlemen naturally noticed Yu Wenjin's expression.

Yu Wenjin is not joking with them, this is fatal.

Even these young men really didn't know what Yu Wenjin meant, which made Yu Wenjin break out in a cold sweat.

"Kneel down."

Yu Wenjin covered his face with his hands and whispered, "Kneel down quickly."

And these young gentlemen, you look at me, I look at you, you think you heard me wrong, kneel down, why do you want them to kneel down?

Kneel to the sky, kneel to the ground, kneel to the emperor, kneel to the ancestors, kneel to the parents, but they are not allowed to kneel to others randomly, right?

"Kneel down!"

Yuwen Jin was so anxious that he almost strangled them to death, and his own face turned blue and red.

When other people saw this, they couldn't help but feel a thump in their hearts. As the saying goes, those who are close to vermillion are red, and those who are close to ink are black. They can all say that they grew up with Yu Wenjin, and they are naturally very familiar with Yu Wenjin's temperament. .

Yu Wenjin would never make such a joke randomly, and of course he couldn't let them kneel down on a woman because they were invincible.

But they still looked at each other, and no one took action.

Yu Wenjin finally had no choice. He could only lift up the hem of his clothes and kneel on the ground first.

The young masters all had their eyes widened and their mouths opened wide, but they didn't react for a long time.

Suddenly, at this moment, the young man in white made a plop and knelt heavily on the ground. His body was still shaking, as if he had seen something terrible, and his face turned pale.

Then when other people saw this, they didn't know what happened to their legs, and they also bent. Everyone was kneeling on the ground, except Song Bin, who was kneeling when he saw his classmates.

He himself was also deceived.

"Kneel down, kneel down quickly."

The young man in white tugged at the corner of his clothes quickly. Now he really wanted to cry. They were in trouble this time.

And it's still a big disaster, it's a huge disaster, maybe they can't avoid it, and now he can imagine the pain of his father whipping him with a whip. This time it's not a joke, he I must beat him to death, regardless of whether he is the only child in their family.