1355

Chapter 1355 Going Home

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: Large, Medium, Small

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Next Chapter]

It would be nice if Lao Hengli was here, but without him, her road home was so long that she didn't know how to get back?

She had only returned to Dazhou a few days ago when she was sold to Baichu again. She almost lost half of her life. She had already been to the four countries now. She would not be allowed to visit Northern Qi again. ?

Suddenly, her stomach growled.

She is hungry.

And she didn't know how long she had been sitting here. It seemed like a few hours, right? She unpacked the baggage in her arms, but then she remembered that she came here early in the morning and didn't buy anything. She didn't even eat anything in the morning, so she became hungry so quickly.

She packed her bag on her back, then stood up. She also found a small stall, ordered a bowl of wontons, and a few steamed buns to eat.

The wontons were cooked very hot, but after eating them, I realized that although the place was ordinary and there were not many people, the taste was very delicious.

"Is it delicious?" The wonton seller smiled, and lines appeared at the corners of his eyes.

"Don't forget that my shop is small and inconspicuous, but this craftsmanship is passed down from ancestors. There is also a princess in the capital who has eaten my wontons and was full of praises at the time."

"It's quite delicious."

Shen Qingci couldn't help but smile, and ordered another bowl for himself.

The boss was also very proud, and he was smiling so much that he couldn't see his eyes. But before he could feel proud for a while, someone came to tear him down.

"Uncle Niu, are you bragging again? Your wontons have never been eaten by the princess or the empress. Everyone eats delicacies from the mountains, including the Manchu and Han Dynasties. Who would eat these wontons of yours?"

"This didn't happen before, and it may not happen in the future."

Uncle Niu was not convinced. The only delicacies in this world are those Man-Han banquets. Maybe the princess just likes to eat my wontons?

As soon as he said these words, everyone around him laughed.

Shen Qingci took another bite of wontons. The taste was indeed not bad. The soup was delicious. The wontons were well-wrapped, with thin skin and tender meat.

"Uncle, if the princess really eats your wontons, what would you want?"

Shen Qingci asked Uncle Niu funnyly. She found that after all the hardships she had gone through, she seemed to start to like interacting with these ordinary people.

"This..." Uncle Niu really hasn't thought about this.

"Of course it costs money."

The people making noises all around were rushing to answer for Uncle Niu.

"What's so good about money? If it were me, I'd want a big house."

Another person dreamed.

"The money in the house is all foreign goods. The other man, who looks a bit bookish, is shaking his head. He wants an opportunity to visit a famous teacher."

"Go go."

Uncle Niu chased them, "What are you talking about? The old man is just a wonton seller. This is my family's ancestral craft. This craft cannot be lost. I just want a small shop with a roof, and then I can You got me a sign and it was written in my mother’s hand, and it’s called Lao Niu Wonton Shop.”