1417

Chapter 1417 Grows slowly

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: Large, Medium, Small

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Next Chapter]

The cloth bag was opened, and there were only three small snacks in it. Brother Xiao took out two pieces with his little hands, gave one to the second brother, one to the younger brother, and the last one was his own.

As the eldest brother, he has always been worthy of the title of eldest brother since he was a child. He has always taken care of his two younger brothers, preventing them from suffering any grievances. Whenever he gets any good things, he always sticks to his two younger brothers.

"Okay, sleep now."

Brother Xiao covered his two younger brothers with quilts and lay down himself, while the little fox lay on the quilt. This night, it stayed with the three little masters until dawn before going back.

But the three children never knew that right at the door, their parents, whom they were thinking about in their hearts, looked at them like thieves for a long time, until they all fell asleep, and then reluctantly left. Got here.

Outside, Lao Hengli covered Shen Qingci's mouth with her hand to prevent her from making any noise and disturbing others.

The rules of Sixiu Academy were all established by Emperor Taizu when he was in power. No one dared to break them, and they did the same.

Really, it won’t happen next time.

As a child of the royal family, it is natural for him to lead by example.

Shen Qingci pulled his hand down. Although she still couldn't do it without changing her expression even if the mountain collapsed, she already understood the seriousness of it.

Lao Henglu lightly tapped her forehead, and then whispered to her.

Let's go.

Shen Qingci understood, but was reluctant to give up. He looked back at the children sleeping obediently inside. He had to say that this might be the best way for them to grow up.

As children of the royal family, they must be no better than others. With such status, the things they have to bear on their shoulders seem to be more and heavier.

She would think about what would happen if these children were raised by her side. She was not a strict mother and could not abuse her sons. Her hands could turn stones into gold and earn all kinds of wealth in the world.

And like this, she will definitely give her son the best and most expensive thing. She was originally childless, but later she got so many children, all of whom were deeply loved, not to mention their maternal uncle. Now that I have an aunt, when I grow up, I may not be mediocre, but I may not be outstanding.

Most of the time, I still have to be coaxed to sleep by my mother, just like Guoer, who is very delicate and has to be coaxed and hugged.

Things are not black and white, she can tell the difference clearly.

And she also understands that things have priorities.

What she can do is to donate a sum of money to Sixiu Academy every year, which can add some money to Sixiu Academy, so that the food for her children can be improved.

But with the royal Si Xiu calligraphy on his back, it seemed impossible that he would be that poor.

Besides, in the past few years, the treasury of the Great Zhou Dynasty has become more and more abundant day by day. At least now the in and out can be directly proportional. No, you can still make some small profits, so the treasury is sufficient. Naturally, Sixiu cannot be that poor. And go.