651-680

Chapter 651 Don't Tell Him He's Dead

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: large, medium and small

[Previous chapter] [Contents] [Next chapter]

Behind her was the prepared spices. She took out the needle and stuck it into the top of her finger, and then a drop of blood dripped down. There was a wonderful fragrance in an instant. Even Miao Miao stood up involuntarily, then ran to Shen Qingci's place, and then jumped onto her leg.

"I want to make more spices and save some for them. I'm afraid I won't have the chance in the future."

She murmured to herself, and she didn't know who she was talking to, the air, or the thought in her heart.

If you can do it for a few years, you can do it for a few years, and if you can sell it for a few years, you can sell it for a few years. At least you can save a certain amount of furniture, so that no matter whether you are a big brother, a big sister or a father, you will not be short of money.

Especially the eldest sister, she has already given birth to nine sons, and the younger ten is yet to be born, so the eldest sister has to collect nine dowry gifts and one dowry. The money in the future must be cut off. If it is less, those few children may not be able to marry a wife, and the younger ten also needs a generous dowry.

"This is from your aunt."

She pricked her finger again, and the blood dripped into the spice.

If she wants to make more fragrant, better, better, or even more spices, she has no choice but this one, because she really doesn't have much time.

So she wants to do more, because that kind of dead silence has already appeared on her body.

There are more and more spices piled up behind her. The last time she had made enough spices for five years, she wanted to make them for another ten years. If there were more, that would be even better.

It would be even better if it could be sold for a longer period of time.

And she seemed to be ignorant and insensitive, she didn't know how tired she was, she didn't know she was hungry, and she didn't know she was hungry either.

"Sister, what's the matter, ma'am?"

Baimei cried anxiously.

She had never seen Shen Qingci like this before, as if she was crazy, she locked herself in the incense room almost from the early morning, neither seeing anyone nor talking to others.

[A novel app that has been running stably for many years, comparable to the old version of the book chasing artifact, the source-changing app used by old bookworms, huanyuanapp.org]

Bai Zhu pursed her red lips tightly, unknowingly, something called incomprehension was stained between her dark pupils.

What else can she do?

Yes, how else could she?

What else could Shen Qingci do?

It wasn't like this in the past because she had never been lost like this before. She lost her mother, but she still had her father, and her elder brother and elder sister, but now she has lost her care.

There is only one Luo Hengli in this world, and there is only one person called Lao Hengli, he is gone, where is Shen Qingci going to find another Luo Hengli for himself?

Her most important person is gone, and her heart is also dead.

besides……

Bai Zhu clenched her sword tightly, still didn't understand, what is she waiting for?