261-290

Chapter 261 Or, let's put it down

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: large, medium and small

[Previous chapter] [Contents] [Next chapter]

"Is Brother Sen working hard?"

she asked the little child.

"It's not hard," Brother Sen shook his little head, "Brother Sen likes grandpa, and also likes to learn martial arts from grandpa. Brother Sen will become a general like grandpa in the future."

And when he heard his grandson's bold words, Shen Dingshan couldn't help but feel complacent, that smile was reflected in his eyes a lot, he wiped his face casually, and then said to Wang Dagui who was standing aside.

"Dagui, come here and accompany my country's father to fight a few tricks."

"Yes," Wang Dagui was also gearing up for a long time. He was already looking forward to the fight against Shen Dingshan. He is very strong, but until now, he will use his good strength. But every man has a dream of a hero in his chest, so he likes to fight more and more now, and wonders if he can rely on his strength in the future to earn a future for his wife and children.

Shen Qingci held Brother Sen's little hand, "Your mother asked someone to bring you some clothes, go try them on."

"Okay," Brother Sen's eyes are shining, and he can't wait to try on new clothes. Although he is young, he also knows that his family loves him. If there is a brother, there will be him. Dad Mother, grandmother, grandmother, grandfather, and uncle all loved him very much. Of course, there is also a good-looking aunt now.

The nurse came over from one side and also hugged Brother Sen, and when she saw Brother Sen's tender red face and his small arms and legs, which were much stronger than the third son in the mansion, why? In fact, it is comfort in my heart.

[A novel app that has been running stably for many years, comparable to the old version of the book chasing artifact, the source-changing app used by old bookworms, huanyuanapp.org]

It is almost impossible to survive, and it is also the child who made Princess Xiaojun cry to death. Now look at how good and strong he is. After this day, he can eat a lot of food, so he can grow so fast .

Brother Sen smiled happily, and in the arms of the nanny, he was also a restless child. Wherever he went, those leaves suffered, and he didn't know how to walk this way. No matter how many times he was caught by his little hands, the leaves on that tree were about to be pulled away by him.

The nurse first took Brother Sen to take a bath, made him smell delicious, and then changed him into the clothes that Shen Qingrong had made. Putting on this little brocade clothes, Guan also combed like a little prince. The hair style is proper for a young master of a family, and it's the same when he walks.

"Girl, I have yours too." Baimei also came over with a set of clothes.

"And mine too?" Shen Qingci caressed the clothes in Baimei's hands. The clothes made by her elder sister are naturally beautiful and unique in Beijing. In those five years, she did not learn from Bai Mei with Li Xiuyu. Needlework, the clothes are well made and fine, even the appearance is different from those women who went to Beijing at the same time, and now many women's attires are also imitated by the clothes made by Shen Qingrong In the past few years, as soon as Shen Qingrong went out, the clothes on her body became the attention of clothing stores of all sizes.

What she wears today, tomorrow will definitely show the same style and style of clothes, although it is not as fine as Shen Qingrong's, after all, Shen Qingrong's clothing making skills are such It is unique in the world, because it seems to be needle-free, although it looks the same, but it is very different when worn on the body.