1461

Chapter 1461 Cheating to eat and drink

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: Large, Medium, Small

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Next Chapter]

The woman was talking, and Daxiang was listening attentively. Of course, this was a very long story, at least in the woman's mind, it was indeed a very long story.

As for when to start talking about this intention?

This was over a year ago.

They also talked about the two girls brought back from the girl who was sold by the Chen family.

Of course, the names of these two girls are also strange. One is called Xiaoqing and the other is March. Together with the one from the Chen family, it is not March that has no business.

However, they are not in a recession now. They have a good harvest of food in the fields. I heard that they have made a lot of money outside, with hundreds of taels of silver.

I heard from Xiao Huang Niang that Xiao Huang gave her fifty taels when he came back. The Chen family immediately turned around. Not only did they repay all the famine debts they owed in the previous few years, but they also bought a lot of food. Food is also needed to build a house.

As for the two girls Xiao Huang brought back, they also bought the house from the village chief. Later, Xiao Huang also moved in with his family.

In fact, it's not a big deal. The house was originally empty anyway, but we were just staying there for a few days. Everyone stayed on the same page. When the Chen family's house was built, they would move in. out.

There is actually no problem with this. Yes, there is no problem.

But things completely changed after that girl Xiaoqing left.

At the beginning, there didn't seem to be much change. Maybe that was the case for March, except that every day I was thinking about when Xiao Qing would come back? Just bide your time.

She can collect firewood and cook for herself. The food stored at home is enough, because Xiaoqing bought a lot at the beginning, and she is the only one who eats these food. This food is enough for her to eat for several days. months.

That is, Xiao Huang would come over to her place for dinner when he had nothing to do. She was actually quite happy at the beginning of March. She thought that Xiao Huang was afraid that she would be too lonely, so he made a special trip to stay with her, so every time he made the most of the best things in the house. Bring out the delicious food.

Later, while Xiao Huang was eating, he brought his younger siblings over, first one, then two, and then a bunch of his younger siblings.

Naturally, the rice grains in March did not last long, and they had already bottomed out. There was no other way in March, so she had to buy grains by herself. Sometimes she went to the town to buy them, and sometimes she went to the villagers' homes to buy them. It's fine grains to eat, because Xiao Qing said that she shouldn't eat coarse grains. The money is enough for fine rice and noodles for several years, and she will be back in a year at most, and then she can be taken away. .

And Yue Yue is a very obedient and good boy. Whatever Xiaoqing says is what he wants.

However, no matter how much food there was, it was not enough to feed so many people. At first, she would buy food once every half month, but later she would buy it once every few days. However, Xiao Huang still ate and took food, not knowing what politeness meant.

As for March, she was embarrassed to say that she ate too much. She originally thought about telling Xiao Huang about it, but in the end she didn't feel embarrassed because she had a lot of money in her hands. She could only eat fine grains like this for a month. It's only half a tael of silver, but she still has more than two hundred taels of silver on her, which is six taels of silver a year. If she continues to eat like this, she can still eat.

Until one day, Xiao Huang ran over, hugged her and cried, saying that her father was sick and needed money now.

I’m confused in March.

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Add Bookmark] [Next Chapter]

Recommended reading

my sister is a prophet The flowing water is far away jade daoxuanming burning volleyball Pirate Chef Reborn Medical Concubine: Your Majesty, don’t be so arrogant! Wan Junxin Konoha's Happy Member The strongest wolf soldier

adjacent reading

Sniper cultivatorThe devil does not have to be defeatedDemon Lord is my discipleFrom a gangster to a fantasy kingSuper Shinto LordHeng Lian NarutoEdge of KingsFull-time spiritual mastermolten city[Football] In the name of team doctor

Home computer version bookshelf

Privacy Disclaimer Contact Us