441-470

Chapter 441 It's Good to Get Along Like This

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: large, medium and small

[Previous chapter] [Contents] [Next chapter]

"Master Hou has been in a coma for dozens of days, and the concubine is very worried. That's why I sent the old officials here. Fortunately, Lord Hou has a lucky man and finally woke up."

"Ten days?" Qi Yuan slowly put down his hand, but his head was still throbbing with pain.

How could there be ten days?

He clearly remembered that he went to find that woman, and he seemed to have caught that woman too, but why did he sleep for ten days?

If this is the case, the woman has not married yet.

He suddenly felt a fishy sweetness in his throat, and then he fell straight on the floor, a thread of blood oozing from the corner of his mouth.

[A novel app that has been running stably for many years, comparable to the old version of the book chasing artifact, the source-changing app used by old bookworms, huanyuanapp.org]

"Lord Hou, Lord Hou..."

Physician Ma hurriedly grabbed Qi Yuan's wrist. After the pulse was cut, he breathed a sigh of relief. Fortunately, nothing happened, but it was because he hadn't woken up for a long time, and some irritated blood rushed to his heart for a while. Well, there is nothing wrong with people, as long as they take two more medicines and take care of them for a few days, they will be fine.

And Qi Yuan woke up at nightfall.

His Lin Ran's expression, but his eyes, were extremely gloomy and extremely cruel.

And there is no wind and no moon on this day, that is, the moon is sparse and the stars are bright.

A figure had already landed in the Luomei courtyard of the Duke of Wei's mansion, and he stood by the stone table again. Shen Qingci used to have the habit of getting up at night, but every time, she seemed to be like It was like a feeling, just when he came, she would come out too.

He thought she was still here, she couldn't possibly marry someone else, how could she marry someone else, even if she was married, she was a member of his Qi family, and she was buried in their Qi family.

But when he came over, there was no one inside.

Yes, there is no one, not even the vigilantes standing outside, all he can smell is a smell of dust, it seems that no one has lived here for a long time, maybe there will be people here every day Cleaning, but the dust here, the bleakness here is also increasing day by day.

He stepped forward and stretched out his hand to push open the door, but found that the door was already locked, locked from the outside.

That woman, she is really married, she is really married to someone else.

He didn't know how he felt now, it seemed to be a kind of jealousy, a jealousy that made him crazy and hated.

There is a voice in his heart that has been saying, kill her, kill that woman, if it is not his woman, then it can only be destroyed, and he will kill that man, it is his who stole his woman.

Even if he doesn't want that woman, it's all his, and no one can take it away from him.

At this time, even the wind blowing over his face became cold, but obviously, it was already spring and the flowers were blooming. How could the wind be cold? To say the wind was cold, it was better to say that it was his coldness that was already cold, and his people could no longer feel the warmth.