1261-1290

Chapter 1261

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: large, medium and small

[Previous chapter] [Contents] [Next chapter]

Luo Henglu can recognize Shen Qingci who is disguised at a glance, that is, Shen Qingci usually likes to pretend to be that way, but at most it is to smear the skin darker, draw thicker eyebrows, and paint some spots on the face, but then again The change is still the same as Shen Qingci's facial features, and it will definitely not become like this.

"Young master, is it madam?"

Changqing really doesn't want them to come to nothing this time, even if there is only a glimmer of hope, it is not in vain, they have been running in vain for nearly a year, if it continues like this, it is not a big deal Good thing, so silent, no trace to be found, could it be true that you will have to search for it for a lifetime?

I'm afraid that the found wives will all be gray-haired, and the little prince and princess will not know his mother anymore.

"It's not like that."

Lao Hengsi put his hand on the table, and the little fox followed his hand and lay down in his arms, and Lao Hengsi slightly supported his small body.

But this person has her breath, even if it is not her, it has a great relationship with her.

"Do you know where she went?"

Luo Hengnian asked Xiao Er.

Xiao Er shook her head, "She doesn't talk much, she goes out in the morning and comes back in the evening, eating and drinking on weekdays is also simple."

"Check it out."

Luo Hengli gave Changqing instructions, but he himself stood up, carried the little fox into the guest room.

At this time, the guest room couldn't be more clean, and apart from the things inside, there is also the smell, and there is no smell about Shen Qingci here.

She is his pillow, and they have lived together for the past few years.

Even if she doesn't leave any fragrance on her body, if she is there, he can definitely feel it.

But now there is nothing here, even Niannian is not interested, just now it liked to jump up and down here.

But now it is lying in the arms of its owner, with its little paws grabbing the clothes of the owner, it seems to be quite depressed, because it has also lost the news of the owner.

Before the bed collapsed over there, Luo Hengan also sat down, and then lay down. He closed his eyes, and carefully felt whether there was her breath in the air, even if it was just a wisp.

But at this moment, during this year, he seemed to be the closest to her, even if he was looking at each other across the air...

A carriage is still walking forward, faster than before. Now they are taking the official road, and there are not many people on the official road, so the speed of the carriage is also faster than before. It was a little faster.

Shen Qingci suddenly opened her eyes, she touched her forehead, and also felt the sweat from her hand, she seemed to have dreamed about Bao Hengsi just now.

Not knowing where he is or what he's doing, it seems...

She put her fingers in the air, and shook them lightly, as if she was about to touch him just now, and now she is like this.

Involuntarily, she touched her face again. Her face became like this, and she didn't know when it would recover. Although she was in the territory of Da Zhou, she still felt that it was better to keep quiet. Crazy woman, before she blows her up and blows up Fenglun Palace, she must not relax her vigilance, even if she is in the capital city or on her own territory, she must be careful of those people.