1403

Chapter 1403 Good stuff

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: Large, Medium, Small

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Next Chapter]

At this time, a gust of wind blew by, and the pear tree started to sway without any wind.

Both of their faces seemed to have been touched by something, and the eerie coldness almost made them scream.

They say everything has animism.

The pear tree is the easiest to become a spirit. Could it be that this pear tree is really going to become a spirit?

Shen Qingci looked at these servants one by one. She had never thought about keeping these people. No matter whether they had second thoughts about her or not, she would not keep these people.

She asked people to bring back all the old people in the house. As for these people, they should be sold. Anyway, she didn't have a good impression of these people left behind by the counterfeiters.

"Ma'am, this one?"

Chang Yi pointed at the frightened impostor on the ground and asked, how to deal with this?

"Leave it to you."

Shen Qingci originally wanted to torture this impostor, but in the end it really felt that it was meaningless. The impostor could live in the capital until it became famous, and he could also bring chaos to the entire Shuo Prince's Mansion. In fact, it was not a good idea. Have their own reasons.

Only now does she know that even Yipinxiang has many problems, and she needs to deal with them quickly.

As for the reason why she didn't kill the impostor.

She had to vomit out what these people had eaten. Even if she really couldn't vomit it out, she would still have to peel off the skin.

The previous courtyard was occupied by impostors. Let's demolish it and build it again. She still has things to do and has no time to take care of the house. Anyway, living in another courtyard is not bad.

She kicked the woman who had turned into a puddle of mud on the ground with the toe of her shoe. What was left to her was not glory and wealth, but nightmares and torture that she could never imagine.

If she had used other things just because of the money, she wouldn't be so angry. After all, such an opportunity was given by them.

But what she absolutely should not do is attack Guoer. Since she attacked her daughter, there is no possibility of forgiveness.

A lifetime of torture, in exchange for this year's wealth, must be worth it.

As for how the outside world will judge, that is up to people.

Moreover, she has not yet thought about making this matter a big deal. If there is any trouble in Beijing, it is better to slow down a little and wait until... She touched her chest.

She had to wait some more.

As for the things in Prince Shuo's Mansion, in fact, there are really not too many missing. No one has opened the warehouse, so Chen Xuejiao has not taken out the things inside. She can't reach into Yipinxiang, and it doesn't take up much. Cheap.

The missing things are actually just some furnishings in the house, as well as some clothing and jewelry.

As for these things, even if they were found, Shen Qingci was not willing to use them again, so she didn't care whether they were found or not.