1489

Chapter 1489 Gold everywhere

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: Large, Medium, Small

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Next Chapter]

Changqing turned around and looked at the hole where only one person could go in and out. In fact, he didn't know much about it, but the little fox could go in and out freely, and there was no mechanism. It should be fine, but it was not ruled out that the little fox could go in and out freely. Although it is small in stature, it cannot trigger the mechanism.

At this time, what Chang Qing was wearing was armor made of fine iron. It was very strong and protected the whole body, and the most vital parts. Even the eyes were blocked, just to be safe. one.

He carefully jumped down from the hole, and the little fox also jumped down, and then ran around on a pile of jewelry.

Wherever the little fox ran, he walked by himself, and then he discovered that the stone wall was almost completely sealed, so there should be no mechanism here. The little fox jumped on the white jade table, and the evergreen He walked over and carefully took down the golden crown. Above the golden crown was a jade box.

Lao Henglu said that this jade box might contain the truth about the demise of the previous dynasty.

He climbed out of the hole again and placed the jade box on the ground.

After checking that nothing happened, they opened the jade box.

Inside the jade box were several pieces of silk books.

Lao Hengli took out one from it, and on top was a map. He himself was deeply involved in this, so he knew what it was at a glance.

"Sir, what's painted on this?"

Chang Yi also stared at the map, "Is there another treasure from the court?"

"Thinking too much." Lao Henglu put the map back to its original place.

"This is the mechanism map of this place."

All the mechanism techniques here are also here, and judging from this picture, there are not many.

"That……"

Chang Yi couldn't help but shudder.

"The agency isn't here?"

With this picture, Lao Hengli knew that the treasure below was the safest to be hidden here. It was no wonder that the little fox could come and go so freely, because all the mechanism techniques would not work here. .

These treasures are the hope of the entire upper dynasty. They cherish these things, so they must ensure the safety of this place. This is their hope of recovering the country in the future. How can they tolerate the slightest incident.

As for how this treasure house appeared here, it may be because of the terrain. It is said that the snow mountain seems to have experienced several earthquakes. The snow mountain has risen somewhat, which is why these treasure hiding places have been raised a lot. .

Lao Henglu took out another piece of silk book.

The writing on it is all written in the Shang Dynasty. Although it is not easy to read, Lao Henglu has made a special trip to study the writing in the Shang Dynasty, so he can decipher it. This is what is written on this silk scroll.

The bloodline of the royal family of my previous dynasty has been cut off, and foreign enemies are eyeing me and coveting my royal dynasty. Therefore, I take this thing with me. I respect the words of the late emperor and seal all the treasures here. Those who have my bloodline can inherit them. I have come as a token to restore my power of going to court.