31-50

Chapter 31 The Boss' Fault

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: large, medium and small

[Previous chapter] [Contents] [Next chapter]

And the things in the government school were emptied all of a sudden, which also confused the people in the second room. They were going to find Shen Dingshan, and wanted to ask him, how could the Western school be withdrawn. All of them have been studying Western science for nearly five years, and they are all used to sending their children here for enlightenment, and their masters are all famous Confucianists in the world.

Studying with him, not only can you learn good knowledge, but even your status is a bit higher than ordinary people, but the husband is picked up, without him, what will this school do? The money for inviting the gentleman is all the expenses of the General’s Mansion. If they are asked to invite them themselves, not only will they have to pay money, but also because of their status, they will not be able to invite those great scholars. Well, if you are knowledgeable, you don't care about money, but if you don't care about it, there is still a lot of money, so their Shen family has no money and no face now.

This school matter almost became a thorn in the face of the Shen family.

"What exactly happened, what happened to Shen Dingshan, why did you withdraw the prefectural school?"

Mrs. Shen knocked on her crutch hard, is Shen Dingshan too unreasonable, if he is so unreasonable, she has to talk about it, even if their school is a side branch, but they are all The surname is Shen, the master of their family is of the same clan as the Shen family. Although it is said that the old friend of his family is adopted, it is not also the surname of Shen, so they are all from the Shen family. Could it be that Shen Dingshan is Isn't your surname Shen?

"Mother, the thing is like this," Second Madam Shen stood up, and of course gloated at the restless Madam Shen with flickering eyes.

"What's the matter?" Mrs. Shen was impatient, "Speak up if you have something to say, what are you doing so slowly?"

"Yes, mother, the daughter-in-law knows, and the daughter-in-law told mother exactly what she said, and the second lady Shen was blessed," this is the only way to add embellishment.

"Mother, I can't blame the other side for this matter. It is said that a few days ago, Sister Ning was sent there to study in the West. As a result, our eldest sister is said to have scolded her, and even took away all her books. It was thrown on the ground, mother, you said, with the attention over there is to that child, now it is just withdrawn from the government school, which is already giving us face."

Yes, it’s just to give them face. If it’s more serious, it will cut off their daily supply, if it’s serious, maybe let them go back to their ancestral home. Well, the General's Mansion was bestowed upon Shen Dingshan by the emperor, not their Shen family.

What they want is not only Shen Ai's money, but the most important thing is Shen Dingshan's identity, they also want to get a better future for their future descendants.

But if the future is not mentioned now, even the government schools are gone.

Mrs. Shen really felt a thorn in her back right now, so many unkind eyes were staring at her, as if she was skinned and boned.

[Currently used, the app with the most complete and best listening sounds, integrated with 4 speech synthesis engines, over 100 kinds of timbres, and an artifact that supports offline reading, huanyuanapp.org Source App]

"Mother, I don't think that's the case." On the one hand, Uncle Shen can't allow them to bear such a serious crime. Without the school, it's not just them who will be affected, but the future of the entire Shen family. They really are... I can't bear it, and I can't bear it.