1363

Chapter 1363 Not as good as

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: Large, Medium, Small

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Next Chapter]

Then her eyes moved to the vase on the table, and she also saw the pear blossoms in the vase.

"Guo'er," the woman quickly stretched out her hand to hold the child, but the wet nurse suddenly stepped back, causing the woman's hand to fall in the air, but she did not touch a hair of the child.

"I'm sorry, Princess. The little princess may be tired. I won't take her back to rest now."

The wet nurse said this with a hint of humility, but she did not even bend her waist.

After she finished speaking, she hugged the child and left the place without looking back. Only the little girl lying on her shoulder was still looking at the woman behind her.

In those black pearl-like pupils, the only thing left might be the bouquet of pear blossoms.

The woman was so angry that her chest ached. She quickly waved her hand and asked you all to go down and ask Aunt Qiu to come in later.

Soon after, there was no one in the house.

Aunt Qiu also opened the curtain and walked in.

As soon as she came in, she heard a clang and a cup hit her feet, which also startled her.

"My ancestor, what are you doing?"

Aunt Qiu hurried over and took down the cup that the woman wanted to throw away. These cups were not simple things. One of them was broken, and she didn't know how much money was lost.

"Mom..." the woman said directly, but also got kicked in the foot angrily.

Aunt Qiu was also shocked and quickly covered her mouth.

"Princess, are you confused?"

The woman immediately sat down on the chair, "Mom, there are no outsiders here now. What we do is our own business. Besides, now that the whole house is our own people, do we need to worry about the walls having ears? ?”

Even though she said this, Grandma Qiu still felt extremely uneasy in her heart.

"Meijiao, do you have to be patient?"

She darkened her face and lectured her daughter, "Although the people in this house are said to be ours, you can't let others know about it."

"Mom, don't worry," Jin Meijiao straightened her clothes, "When that person asked me to pretend to be her, I had already learned 80% of it. No one could recognize it, even that little girl. Didn’t Princess Jun not recognize her either?”

But you still have to be careful. Aunt Qiu is always afraid in her heart. Ever since she arrived in this mansion, she has never had a good night's sleep.

"Meijiao, when the prince comes back, you have to behave well. Now we are just living here temporarily. Only if you truly become that person, then everything in this palace will be ours."

"Mom, don't worry, I know." Jin Meijiao couldn't help but blush when she thought of the prince who was like an immortal.

How could she avoid being pregnant by a young girl, not to mention that she was such a direct immortal, and even held such a high and powerful position.

"But mother..." Jin Meijiao felt hatred in her heart when she thought of that child again.

"What are you talking about that little kid? In the beginning, he was quite close to me, but in recent days, it has become more and more difficult to control. Even the wet nurse was on guard against me. Like a thief."