51-100

Chapter 51 So Simple-minded

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: large, medium and small

[Previous chapter] [Contents] [Next chapter]

Then help me find a way," Shen Wenhao quickly pulled the two of them, and started to study there, the three cobblers can always beat Zhuge Liang.

"Put more layers on the inside of the clothes," Song Mingjiang suggested.

"Can I step on stilts?" Yu Wenxu also added a sentence.

"Why don't you put some dirt on your face, I think General Shen has always been a dusty man," Song Mingjiang's words made Yu Wenxu nod from time to time, well, that's why.

After the three of them had been busy for a long time, not only Shen Wenhao was exhausted, but the other two were almost exhausted as well, sitting there unable to move.

But the three of them didn't work in vain. At first, after putting it all together, some people really look like dogs.

"It should be fine, right?" Yu Wenxu bumped Song Mingjiang's shoulder, "Do you think it can be done?"

Song Mingjiang shook his head, "I feel it..."

"En?" Yu Wenxu was waiting,

"should be……"

"No way."

Yu Wenxu laughed out loud, "Then why didn't you tell him just now?"

Song Mingjiang stretched vigorously, "Someone is already in the game and can't extricate himself. How can we persuade that person? How can that person listen to persuasion? It's better to follow him, and he will naturally know."

Yu Wenxu stretched out his hand, and fell backwards on the ground, ignoring his luxurious brocade robe, "This guy is still the same, I don't know that General Shen is so thoughtful and uses soldiers like a god." , what happened to give birth to a son with such a simple mind?"

"I feel that there is no one in this house who is smarter than little Ah Ning."

The two of them were chatting here and there, but Shen Wenhao had already walked out majesticly. He put his hand behind his back, and he also held his head up and strode forward. This kind of general's momentum has learned a general idea.

He thought that even if his body and spirit were absent, it would be fine to have his own form, after all, he was not his father, as long as he resembled his father a little bit.

However, why did the people in the mansion stare at him with such strange eyes? Could it be that he was pretending too much, and the servants in the mansion were petrified.

Well, he rubbed his chin, that was indeed the case, he thought he was 60% similar to his father, and this 60% similarity was enough.

He walked into the small courtyard of Luomei, and the nanny who happened to be holding a bowl in her hand, and the bowl was now empty, so the little girl should have woken up.

The little girl has been lying down since she woke up, she is also depressed, she doesn't like to talk, she just misses her father, if this continues, it will be fine, seeing her younger sister getting thinner day by day, he this Brother, the more I look at it, the more I feel distressed.

When the nanny saw Shen Wenhao, she almost dropped the bowl she was holding in her hand.

"Hush..."

Shen Wenhao put his finger to his lips, this is the one who strode in

Inside, Nanny He didn't know what she was doing, and it happened that no one was there, so Shen Qingci was lying there alone, gnawing on her own finger, with one injured hand under the quilt, and no one changed it. .