891-920

Chapter 891 It Was Scared

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: large, medium and small

[Previous chapter] [Contents] [Next chapter]

Coming, several people looked at each other, and of course cheered up, because the little thief they were looking for really came, and they wanted to see who had the courage to dare Was it a thief in their Shuo Palace?

When the thief entered the kitchen, the cook in the mansion took out his own kitchen knife.

"Do it!"

With a bang, they also swarmed in, and then heard a crackling sound. I don't know if the plate fell or the bowl flew away?

"Don't step on me!"

"You hit me!"

"You hit me in the face..."

Various voices came from the kitchen, and at this moment a light came on, and everyone stood up, lay down, and fell down. They all became arhats, It's not even worse than the person at the bottom, who is so pressed that he can't breathe.

"Is that what you're looking for?"

Mo Li was holding a lamp in his hand, and he was also holding a white cat in his hand, and the white cat still had a white flour steamed bun in its mouth.

When Shen Qingci came out of the incense room, he saw that Mo Li was holding on to Miaomiao's neck. Miaomiao seemed to be on a swing, her cat eyes were round, and she was still biting a steamed bun.

"What happened?" Shen Qingci sat down, also looked at Miaomiao who was held by Mo Li, and Sanxi and the others. It's muddy, isn't it? His face is covered with dirt, and his clothes are wrinkled. It's pickles, with a cabbage leaf on top of his head.

"Ma'am, we are catching thieves."

Sanxi was right and pointed at her fingers, the cabbage leaves on her head would not fall off, "Recently, a lot of things have been lost in the mansion, even the young master's cup, and things are frequently lost in the kitchen. Want to catch a thief."

[A novel app that has been running stably for many years, comparable to the old version of the book chasing artifact, the source-changing app used by old bookworms, huanyuanapp.org]

"Did you catch it?"

Shen Qingci has always been in the incense room, and she really doesn't know what happened in this mansion. What's the matter, she just didn't ask for a few days, and there was a thief in the mansion.

"I caught it." Sanxi lowered her face.

"who is it?"

Shen Qingci really wanted to know, who else in this world has the guts to steal things in their Prince Shuo's mansion, but since they are here to steal things, wouldn't it be better to go to the warehouse, what to do in the kitchen, steal Do you want to eat steamed buns?

But I have to say that she was really close to the truth, because that little thief was all there to steal steamed buns.

Sanxi sniffed, then stretched out her hand, pointing at Miaomiao.

Ma'am, it's the thief.

And Miao Miao tilted her head again, and she would not let go of the thing in her mouth.

"give it to me."

Shen Qingci stretched out her hand to Mo Li, seeing Miao Miao hanging like this, she felt distressed, and cats are always looking for things, so it can't be blamed on it, but it still needs to be trained well. It's just a meal, it's because I'm tired of eating meat, isn't it, I like eating steamed buns so much, if so, then in the future, three meals a day, if I feed it steamed buns every once in a while, I don't even want to smell the meat.