921-950

Chapter 921

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: large, medium and small

[Previous chapter] [Contents] [Next chapter]

Luo Hengsi knows how long it will take. It's not that he has been there, on the contrary, he has been there more than once. If it is fast, it will be March, and if it is slow, it will take April and May, and they will live there. For some time, even if you come back in the future, you have to leave enough spices there for several years. If there are new incenses in the future, you need to continue to transport them there.

Originally, the journey was far away, and one and a half years of the year was spent on the road, and Shen Qing's recipe for making incense was special. As long as Yipinxiang had her, it would be Yipinxiang, and only with her, could Yipinxiang survive and thrive. go.

Fortunately, others don't know, but they themselves know that they will have a lifespan of a hundred years, and Yipinxiang will bloom for at least a hundred years. By then, they will be able to leave a large amount of wealth, and it will not be difficult to make the army of the Great Zhou strong.

Merchants value profits, and Shen Qingci, a businessman, also values ​​profits, but they always give the big profits to the court. This is not something ordinary people can do, and this may last for more than ten years, and there will be more years to come.

It is also because of these large sums of bonus money that the soldiers of Da Zhou have grown stronger in the past few years. In addition, they already have the eight-ox crossbow and the divine crossbow. What's more, Shen Wenhao unexpectedly They are preparing to start making firearms. If they really make firearms, then their national strength of Da Zhou will definitely not be a star and a half, and no one dares to make Da Zhou's idea again.

[The problem of slow update of new chapters has finally been solved on the app that can change the source. Download the huanyuanapp.org source change app here, and view the latest chapters of this book on multiple sites at the same time. 】

"When are you going to leave?" Emperor Wen Yuan put his hands under his knees, actually thinking about it, they should be leaving soon.

"Ten days later."

Luo Hengnu replied that they had already made the preparations for the trip, and now that the major events in Beijing had subsided, and Xiaosi's status as emperor was becoming clearer day by day, the Great Zhou Dynasty would be prosperous day by day in his hands, and With Duke Wei and Prince Jun assisting him, the court is sure to be stable.

Furthermore, Luo Hengnu doesn't like to stay in the capital, and he won't get too involved in court affairs. He is an idle prince, in order to avoid some unnecessary troubles, it's better for him to let go of the important places in the capital.

Although there is no suspicion yet, he still needs to take precautions before it happens.

"Then I am here, and I wish King Shuo and Princess Shuo a safe journey."

Emperor Wen Yuan clasped his fists at the two of them. They had been in love for a long time, so he couldn't stop them, and every time they opened a new family, it would be a great thing for the court and for them.

"Thank you, my lord."

Luo Hengli stood up with Shen Qingci, and also saluted Emperor Wen Yuan again.

Then the two walked out.

But when they reached the door, Shen Qingci suddenly stopped, then turned his head and asked.

"My lord, can my wife see Ningkanghou and his wife once?"