1505

Chapter 1505: Sister becomes aunt

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: Large, Medium, Small

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Next Chapter]

"March, why are you here?"

When Yu Wenjin saw the visitor, he got off the boat and walked over.

Sanyue smiled lightly and saluted Yu Wenjin, followed by the young masters behind him.

"Auntie made some snacks and asked me to deliver them to you." At this time, March was no longer the skinny little orphan girl who was afraid of everyone when she first came to the capital. She was now Bai Xiang's only child. My beloved daughter, of course, has been learning the art of making incense from Shen Qingci. Although she cannot be said to be talented, she is diligent. Now she has made several incense sticks that are very good. Of course, she is much more lively than before. .

"Let me take a look," Yu Wenjin took a piece of heart and then placed the plate in front of his brothers.

He took a taste and saw that it was indeed their mother's handiwork.

Their mother's clothing-making skills can be said to be unique. Of course, her ability to make snacks is also something that few people can match. They were also raised by their mother's hands. How could they not remember what their mother's snacks taste like?

"Thank you sister March."

Yu Wenyu took another piece of snack and stuffed it into his mouth. Before he finished the piece, he took another one for himself.

Yu Wenjin turned around helplessly and looked at the sky speechlessly.

They were still guessing before, and the second brother didn't know who he looked like. He didn't understand before, where did Yu Wenyu's temper come from? But now I finally know.

This is simply the temperament of their grandfather.

This looks like his grandfather in every way, but not like his young grandfather. He heard from his mother that when his grandfather was young, his red eyes were called ghost eyes, which also frightened the enemy. But now Well, it’s Yu Wenyu’s temperament.

He turned around, and just when he was about to say something about Yu Wenyu, he couldn't help being stunned for a moment, and then hurriedly stepped forward...

Even Yu Wenyu quickly stuffed the half piece of snack into his mouth, then swallowed it hard, patted his clothes, and followed Yu Wenjin forward.

See, this is retribution, this is the retribution of greed.

People say that if you walk too much at night, you will encounter ghosts.

Although what he encountered now was not a ghost but a human being, this human being was obviously scarier than several big ghosts.

At this time, a young woman of fifteen or sixteen years old was seen walking from a distance. Her eyes were calm, and she had a cold plum blossom. Her aura of nobility was unmatched, even if there was not much hair on her hair. Decorations, but there are always unexplainable meanings, and they are all on her body.

And she was holding another smaller child in her hand. The child was about seven or eight years old. He had exquisite facial features and extremely white skin. She was also holding a pure white little fox in her arms, with the little fox's neck There is also a string of gold beads hanging on it.

There is only one fox in the world who can hang gold beads around his neck. Unexpectedly, several years have passed and this fox has still not grown at all. Of course, this fox has the habit of hanging gold beads around its neck. Also unchanged.