1450

Chapter 1450 Mrs. Kindness

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: Large, Medium, Small

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Next Chapter]

"Okay, okay," the old coachman smiled with too much trouble, but his face was also rosy thanks to Mo Fei. With a miracle doctor like Mo Fei here, he could still live even if he didn't want to live a long life. To ninety-nine.

His half-life of suffering and half-life of wandering finally found his root in the capital.

People say that good people are rewarded, and indeed, he was rewarded.

The sons I have raised for more than ten years are not as good as the son I picked up.

After Mo Fei settled the old coachman, he hurried over to find Shen Qingci.

"Madam, are you looking for me?" He stood in front of Shen Qingci. Whenever he saw Shen Qingci's face of fourteen or fifteen years old, he wanted to say, where did this big monster come from? Why is he still like this? She is a kind of evildoer, she would not be like this, she would be gray-haired, but she still has such a face.

"Are you calling me a monster?"

Shen Qingci raised his eyelids lightly. Don't think that Shen Qingci really couldn't tell from Mo Fei's current look and expression. He was saying that she looked like a demon again.

Otherwise, how could anyone look like her?

Even if it doesn't work, she should be like Shen Qingrong. Even if she ages slowly, you can still tell that she is old, but why doesn't she change at all?

Even if this is just eating grass all the way, being a rabbit all the way, after raising it for a few months, it has returned to this way.

And her words also shocked Mo Fei.

"Madam, Mo Fei doesn't dare."

Mo Fei quickly saluted Shen Qing. How could he have the courage to say anything wrong about Madam?

Shen Qingci took the tea cup from Da Xiang's hand, then gently moved the tea leaves on it with the tea lid, then put it to his lips and took a sip.

The tea brought by the old monk was good, but I felt a little distressed after drinking it.

How could she not feel distressed? She had paid for this with real gold and silver. All her millions of taels of silver had been given to Xiangjue Temple, and she only got this little tea.

She raised her face and looked at Mo Fei lightly.

"You do something for me tomorrow."

"Ma'am, please give me your orders."

Mo Fei didn't dare to refuse Shen Qingci's orders. Even if Shen Qingci asked him to go up the mountain of swords and get down from the frying pan, he would still touch his face and go down the mountain of swords and the frying pan.

Shen Qingci put down the teacup in his hand and remembered something.

"Mo Fei, you know that there is a kind of snake in this world. Its whole body is black, and it also has a very small scale on its body, which seems to glow with some silver light. After being bitten by it, the whole body will be swollen. Facial features change.”

"Black snake?"

Mo Fei thought for a while, "Madam, are you talking about a black snake that is thinner than ordinary snakes and also agile?"

"It's thinner than ordinary snakes," Shen Qingci was sure of this. It wasn't like she had never seen snakes before. How could she not have seen snakes in that mountain? She might have been scared and frightened at first, but this time she saw It was too much, but I didn’t feel much anymore. In the end, I was still thinking, is this snake edible?