1291-1320

Chapter 1291 This incense is the first

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: large, medium and small

[Previous chapter] [Contents] [Next chapter]

I believe many people are the same as him.

Qian Zichen shook the bone fan in his hand again. The cool wind blown by this fan also made people's five senses clearer and clearer. He had a light and cold smell, like some kind of leaf The astringent taste, without the slightest femininity, makes people can't help but also has a great spirit.

"Young Master Qianer, what do you think?"

The man asked Qian Zichen again, Qian Zichen was the next head of the Qian family, so it was natural to say that.

"Don't worry," Qian Zichen closed his fan, and patted the palm of his hand lightly.

"What if the Tang family doesn't get up."

Of course, as far as Qian Zichen was concerned, he never thought that he would be played by the Tang family one day, some jokes could be taken, and some jokes could not be taken.

The Tang family can be regarded as a well-known businessman in Baichu, so naturally they didn't invite so many people just to make a joke.

As for what happened, it will be known soon.

And he is not very interested in the Tang family's affairs. The Tang family is most famous for its spices, but the spices of his family are indeed very ordinary. Compared with the fragrance of the same product, they are really different.

And those who are used to the spices of Yipinxiang will not use other spices anymore.

What their Qianjia sells is Yipinxiang spices, so they are doomed not to have any business dealings with the Tang family.

As for the reason why they came here, it was nothing more than to sell the Tang family's face. After all, they were both in Baichu, so they had to give the Tang family's face, and they had to give it enough.

At this time, he heard a sound like jingling rings.

And behind the gauze curtain, a young woman could be vaguely seen walking over, and that voice should all come from the jewelry on her body.

Qian Zichen touched his nose, he seemed to smell a kind of fragrance, a kind of cold plum fragrance, which seemed to be the smell of Lou Jiaxiang, no, it was not Lou Jiaxiang, although his sense of smell was not very good.

But it is certain that this will definitely not be Lou Jiaxiang.

Others may not be able to smell it, but he can.

Because he is a person who deals with spices every day.

As for this person, if he guessed correctly, it should be the eldest lady of the Tang family. Tang Chuxin, this eldest lady Tang, is said to have an excellent sense of smell and is also an excellent perfumer.

[Currently used, the app with the most complete and best listening sounds, integrated with 4 speech synthesis engines, over 100 kinds of timbres, and an artifact that supports offline reading, huanyuanapp.org Source App]

As for the current definition of the word outstanding, Qian Zichen really wanted to know how her excellence compared to Li Li's, and how compared to Shen Qing Cici's?

And thinking of Li Li, he couldn't help but touch his nose again, that woman is really too fierce, I really don't know if anyone will dare to marry her in the future, most likely they will just want to be an old girl for the rest of their lives.