501-530

Chapter 501

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: large, medium and small

[Previous chapter] [Contents] [Next chapter]

The children here have always been chubby, but now they are all skinny and become little monkeys.

Mrs. Shang Shu talked about her daughter for a long time, and finally saw that she was talking too hard, so she tried to persuade her again.

"How can this child not get sick? He is on the mend. When you were young, you had a small illness every three days and a serious illness every five days. It didn't make me and your father worry about death. I was really worried that you would not be able to support me. When you gave birth to brother Hui, I was afraid that you would give birth to a weak and sick child. The result is good. Brother Hui is like the Shen family, but he just accumulated some food. None of these children have accumulated food. It depends on your future."

Mrs. Shangshu scolded, reprimanded and persuaded Lin Yunniang, as expected, it made Lin Yunniang feel less uncomfortable. After a while, the wet nurse also brought Brother Hui in.

"My little grandson," Mrs. Shang Shu hurriedly stepped forward and hugged Brother Hui, "Grandmother's sweetheart."

Brother Hui is a very smart kid, and of course he is the best at hugging his thighs.

"Grandmother..." He called out clearly. After eating something today, he didn't feel so uncomfortable, and his stomach didn't feel so distended, so he knew how to smile at people.

"So cute," Madam Shangshu kissed her grandson's little face, it was really rare.

There is only such a baby in their family, and since childhood, it is the husband and wife who are hurting in front of their eyes.

Lin Yunniang laughed when she saw that her son was getting better, and she was relieved. Dr. Mo said that if he gave him a few injections, he would be really healed.

Mrs. Shangshu finished teasing Brother Hui for a while, and Brother Hui became a little sleepy. After a while, he became groggy, with his little head lighting up from time to time. Mrs. Shangshu was the nurse who handed her grandson to the side, and let the nurse His mother would tell him to go down and rest.

And now the mother and daughter are free to talk.

Mrs. Shangshu couldn't help but sighed, she didn't know what she remembered?

"Mother, sister-in-law, is there still no news?"

Lin Yunniang asked Mrs. Shangshu, before she got married, her sister-in-law had been married for a year, and now her brother Hui is almost two years old, but there is still no news from the sister-in-law. All in all, it has been almost three years since the sister-in-law married her elder brother.

"Yes, no." Speaking of this, Mrs. Shangshu was very worried, "It's been three years since we got married, and you are only married half a year later than him. Brother Hui is almost two years old, but she There is no movement over there, and I figured that I should stop those aunts' avoiding soup, and there is no way to go on like this."

"Have you seen the doctor?"

Lin Yunniang was also worried about elder brother's incense. There were only two brothers and sisters in his house, and his father had only two concubines. No one had anything to say, and only one aunt gave birth to a concubine. I don't know if it was because Mrs. Lin's methods were too clever, or the Lin family was simply weak.

Now other people's houses are full of children and grandchildren, only their Lin family has been married for three years, but there is no movement in their stomachs.