1371

Chapter 1371 Mom will help you take revenge when the time comes

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: Large, Medium, Small

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Next Chapter]

Yang Miao tugged at her red lips.

When she didn't ask.

Shen Qingci untied her clothes. She didn't even need to look, but she knew how serious her injury was. He was injured by a sharp object, and then he just applied some hemostatic grass hastily. The bleeding was stopped, but the wound was infected.

"I'm going to take off the styptic grass and clean your wound with potion. Are you sure you can bear it?"

Yang Miao lifted the chair on the side and shook it again, "Do you want me to knock you out?"

"No need," Shen Qingci turned away and looked at his bloody injuries. He had suffered the pain of breaking a bowl in his previous life, not to mention these flesh injuries.

The pain will pass if you endure it.

If she can't bear it now, it will hurt even more in the future, and she doesn't want to let this kind of pain follow her in the future.

"Let's get started," Shen Qingci smiled, as if this body was not hers.

Yang Miao washed her hands in the basin on the side, and then took the hemostatic grass to cover the wound. Every time she moved, she felt heartbreaking pain, but Shen Qingci seemed ignorant and indifferent. If not Yang Miao could feel the tension in her body muscles and really thought she didn't know the pain.

Finally, Yang Miao took off all the hemostatic grass. Fortunately, the hemostatic grass did not stick to the wound for too long, so it was very easy to remove. If it was dragged on again, it might have to be removed at the same time. If the flesh grows together, it will be as painful as cutting flesh.

"I'm going to help you clean your wound."

Yang Miao picked up a bottle of scalded soju and poured it on Shen Qingci's wound.

As soon as these potions touched the wound, a drop of cold sweat fell from Shen Qingci's forehead, but she still did not make a sound.

He even poured himself a cup of tea, placed it in front of him, and drank it one sip after another.

After the wound was washed, you could see blood oozing from the wound again.

"It needs to be sewn."

Yang Miao took out a needle and thread. Both the needle and thread were specially made. The thread was made from sheep intestines and would grow on its own, so there was no need to worry too much.

"Eat it."

Yang Miao took out a pill and placed it in front of Shen Qingci.

"What's this?"

Shen Qingci looked at the medicine in his hand

"Drug."

Yang Miao had already threaded the needle and was waiting for Shen Qingci to take the medicine.

"No need," Shen Qingci let go of her hand and put the medicine aside. When it comes to intoxicating drugs, her fragrant beads can be said to be the best in the world and unmatched, but she still has not thought about taking them. Use drugs.

She must stay absolutely awake, she must guard everything here, and her daughter. She must not stop thinking at any time.

Yang Sha put the medicine back into the medicine bottle, and then took out a cotton towel.