1459

Chapter 1459: Return to Huangyang Village

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: Large, Medium, Small

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Next Chapter]

"Guo'er has to listen to my brother, you know?"

"Yeah," Guo'er nodded her little head vigorously, her eyes were round and beautiful.

As soon as Yu Wenjin heard Shen Qingci's words, he knew that she agreed.

When they got here, they split into two groups. Changqing Yuwenjin took Guoer to Kaihe first. Kaihe was still about ten days away from here, but from there they could go to Huangyang Village where Yue Yue was. There, it takes one month.

Shen Qingci, Henglu, Daxiang and Shen Si went over with two carriages, while Changqing and the others took the spices to the other side of the Kaihe River.

"Don't worry," Lao Henglu comforted Shen Qingci, "Guo'er will be fine. Brother Jin will take good care of her."

Shen Qingci knew it, but she just couldn't let go of Guo'er. In fact, he spent very little time with Guo'er, and even less time with his three sons. She had been busy with other things, and it was not easy for her to Spending time with her turned out not to be a good place, and certainly not a good opportunity.

The carriage continued to move forward, Shen Qingci leaned on the cushions behind him, and Lao Henglu was studying a picture.

And the picture he drew was none other than the picture of the snow-capped mountains on the other side of Changlin.

In fact, blowing up the mountain was the best choice for them.

The explosion of this snow-capped mountain will be of great benefit to the people of Changying and Kaihe. Of course, it will also be extremely convenient for the trade between the two countries.

It can be said that no matter whether it is a river or a long river, the development between the two places is actually somewhat limited. It is all in a snow mountain. It can be said that success is also a snow mountain and failure is a snow mountain.

Because of that snow-capped mountain, not only did the two places lose opportunities for trade, they also lost a lot of farmland.

As long as they blow up some of the snow-capped mountains this time, not only will they open up the road between the two places, but they will also be able to obtain thousands of fields. These fields are good for growing anything, and they are enough to feed many people.

Of course, everything has animism, and they can't turn over the entire snow mountain. There must be thousands of animals living there. They just blew up part of it.

Their habitat will not be destroyed, and of course there is still a long way to go deep into the snow-capped mountains. It can be said that the place they bombed will ultimately be at the foot of the mountain.

The carriage outside finally stopped, and Lao Hengwu put away all the pictures she had drawn. When Daxiang came over, her eyes would never look around, especially those with words or paintings. She Even if she covers her eyes, she still won't read the words and phrases. Although she doesn't know the words, she can read the pictures.

Everything Lao Henglu painted and wrote was poisonous and should not be seen. Lin Yunniang just glanced at it and almost died, but she spared one life just because she was Lin Yunniang. Lin Yunniang's people are all dead, and they may not even know what happened to themselves in the end?

And everyone in the mansion now knows a big thing, that is, the things that Lao Heng considered are all secrets of the Great Zhou Dynasty. They must not be seen or passed on. These are the so-called ignorant people. Not guilty.