1444

Chapter 1444: Become famous instantly

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: Large, Medium, Small

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Next Chapter]

On Cang Tao's side, they must also be full of confidence in this battle.

What's the use of the eight oxen crossbows in Dazhou? How can the things they made of ordinary iron compete with the sun and the moon?

"Come here, tell me to open the city gate!"

Prince Fenglun is riding on a horse, wearing a military uniform. If his eyes were not bruised and his steps were sloppy, he could be regarded as a woman. It is a pity that beauties also have their twilight years, not to mention that this Prince Fenglun has never considered himself a woman. .

She has been using knives and robberies since she was a child, and she has a body that is much taller than ordinary women. Standing next to others, she is not petite and cute, but her body is so muscular that it would kill a man, so no one dares to marry her. .

But it doesn't matter if you don't get married. The queen didn't get married until she was twenty and no one proposed marriage. Instead, she just married a few men for herself with a wave of her hand.

In fact, such a temper, if it were not for being too lustful later, would make women all over the world feel proud, but it is a pity that this good hand of cards was beaten to pieces by her.

Even now, he still has the guts to challenge Shen Dingshan. Shen Dingshan is only nearly ten years older than the Queen. However, there is not a single gray hair on Shen Dingshan's head now, especially with the strength on his body. But compared to when he was young, no, he was more energetic and energetic than when he was young.

When King Feng Lun saw the leader Shen Dingshan, he couldn't help but grit his teeth and said that there was no magic of immortality. It would be fine if his daughter looked like that. Even I looked like this. If he said that there was no magic of immortality, who would believe it? Act as a ghost.

"Shen Dingshan, I think it's better for you to admit defeat."

King Feng Lun didn't want Shen Dingshan to die like this. She also wanted the art of immortality. If she killed someone, where would she find the art of immortality?

It would be best if she could win without fighting. Not only would she win the war, she would also be able to monopolize the art of immortality. Of course, people are selfish, but King Feng Lun had never thought of telling her about the art of immortality. If you give such a good thing to others, it is natural that she must keep it to herself.

She never thought that she would just be a mere prince for the rest of her life.

What she wants is Cang Tao's world, and she also wants this world.

No one knows how ambitious she is, but so what, she can't be the empress now, but as long as she can live forever, as long as she can live longer than everyone else, then sooner or later, this world will be her.

As for Da Zhou, she was the first to attack, and the Shen family was also the first to attack.

And just when the war between the two armies was about to break out, suddenly, Da Zhou actually pushed out a lot of things from the city, like eight oxen crossbows, all of which were covered with red silk.

"Set up the formation."

King Feng Lun sneered, it was just the Eight Bull Crossbow. He really thought that he, Cang Tao, had no way to deal with the Eight Bull Crossbow. Others might not have it, but they did.