1522

Chapter 1522 Picked up

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: Large, Medium, Small

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Next Chapter]

Forget it, just kick them out next time. Shen Qingrong had made up his mind to kick his son out of the house.

"Let's have a good celebration today," Shen Qingrong pointed to the dishes on the table, "Those two boys will never come back after a year and a half."

"That's right."

Yu Wenxu couldn't help but nodded, "It's really good news, and it really needs a good celebration." But they didn't know at all that at this time, their fifth and sixth sons were standing outside, all of them with tears in their eyes. of.

They just heard that their mother had prepared a lot of dishes here, and she must have come to celebrate their birthdays in advance. It was not long before their birthdays, but they didn't expect that they would hear such heart-wrenching words. This was still Mom, they couldn’t have been picked up, right?

And in the hearts of the Fifth Young Master and the Sixth Young Master, they have already decided that they were picked up, and only the eldest brother and the second brother are biological. Otherwise, why don't they even deserve to have names? Xiao Wu Xiao Liu, Lao Wu Lao Liu, this is their name. People in the house call them this. Maybe their mother has forgotten their names.

The two children came over with a smile, but ran back crying, and cried directly to Princess Jun. Princess Jun looked at the two children who were crying with tears and runny noses. Why did she want to slap them?

Other people's grandchildren are just as precious as anything else. It's just that the ones in their house are worthless, and I really don't blame them.

Because there are just too many.

Princess Jun was also thinking about when to send Xiaowu and Xiaoliu away, otherwise she would be really upset. Fortunately, Xiaowu and Xiaoliu didn't know what their grandmother was thinking, otherwise, they might all have to run away from home with two baggage.

Princess Jun was so good at coaxing her two grandsons, but every time she wanted to cry, why didn't she have a granddaughter? She had a soft and cute little granddaughter, and she took it with her. Be more obedient and well-behaved.

The more she thought about it, the more uncomfortable she became.

I already wanted to cry for a while.

Let’s talk about Chen Ruofeng’s matter. Shen Qingci had gone over for him before leaving. Bai Xiang was not Lin Shangshu. Although Bai Xiang and Lin Shangshu were both scholars, Bai Xiang was very smooth. Otherwise, it would have been impossible for him to become the prime minister directly from the minister. , and of course he was highly valued by Emperor Wenyuan.

On the other hand, it is Lin Shangshu who has not made any achievements for many years. He is still in front of his Shangshu and has not changed at all.

After Xiang Bai heard what Mrs. Bai said about this, he had already sent someone to find Chen Ruofeng. Of course, he also knew a little about his personality.

He is a person who pays more attention to character than talent and learning.

Putting aside everything else, Chen Ruofeng really caught his eye. He really didn't like the kind of sour showman who talked about him every day.

They also value integrity more than fate, such as Lin Shangshu or Song Mingjiang.

A real man should be able to bend and stretch. When he was young, no one dared to say how easy it was for him. It didn't matter what he owed, as long as he dared to owe, he dared to pay back.