101-150

Chapter 101 No Dao

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: large, medium and small

[Previous chapter] [Contents] [Next chapter]

Yes, she is an orphan girl, but who did the dowry she brought into the Huang family support in the end, and whose family made money for the spices she mixed with her own hands?

It's best not to let her meet anyone from the Huang family again in this life, otherwise, if she sees one, she will hit one, and if she sees two, she will get a pair.

Coincidentally, several eunuchs walked over surrounded by a young man. The young man was wearing a moonlight brocade robe, and a dragon-shaped jade was hung on his waist. The black silk thick boots, the face is exquisite, and the temperament is also noble, but with such a look, I am afraid that he can only be a prince in the palace.

"Fourth Prince please be well."

Shen Dingshan bowed to the child, the child of the royal family was indeed very generous, and when he knew about Shen Dingshan, he quickly reached out to help him.

"You are very polite, the general. This prince has never had time. Congratulations to the general who won the flag. Protect our country, protect our people, and secure our country."

"My prince, I would like to thank the general here." As he said that, the prince gave a deep bow. Although he was young, his movements were like flowing water, and he fully restrained the demeanor of the prince in the palace.

"The fourth prince is serious. This is a matter for the minister." Shen Dingshan has always been very humble. He is a general and doesn't like Wen Zou Zou. Of course, he doesn't have much feeling about who sits on the throne now. For him , whoever sits there is the same, he is only loyal to the Great Zhou Tianxia, ​​besides, it is now the Holy Year, the throne under his buttocks should be firmly seated.

This is the fourth prince, and Shen Qingci couldn't help but look at the fourth prince who was not as weak as the crown, and saw that the fourth prince was probably smaller than her elder brother, and his face also inherited the delicacy and nobility of the royal family, and his eyes were even more beautiful. She was extremely beautiful, but she didn't expect that she would turn into such a temperament later, until Huang Dong'an beat him up and broke his legs, and then her elder brother was divided into corpses by the emperor in order to take the blame.

And she really didn't know then. Why did her father do his best for Da Zhou, even lost his life, but in the end he let his eldest brother die in this way, the emperor would not listen to anyone who pleaded, when Yu Wenxu knelt at the gate of the palace for three days and three days At night, even Prince Jun and Concubine Jun pleaded for mercy in the past, but today no one lost face, no one listened to their feelings, and executed her elder brother in such a cruel way.

And their Shen family is a family of meritorious service. She has been unable to figure it out. Could it be that her father is gone, so today the general has forgotten the credit of their family? is fast.

[The problem of slow update of new chapters has finally been solved on the app that can change the source. Download the huanyuanapp.org source change app here, and view the latest chapters of this book on multiple sites at the same time. 】

Then, why is her father protecting this country? She thought about it. If she had known that this would happen, she would have persuaded her father not to be a general, but to be a general, so that she would have no mother and no father. The eldest brother is also gone.

But God pitied her, so he sent her back into a new reincarnation, and lived again in this life, but she didn't stop her father from becoming a general, nor did she stop him from leading troops to go out, and even gave him all her mother's dowry. military spending.