1470

Chapter 1470 She is back

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: Large, Medium, Small

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Next Chapter]

Xiao Huangniang covered her chest. Is there any other way to do this? She entered someone else's house privately and threw out all other people's things. Where did this robber come from? He was not afraid of being beheaded. ?

Xiao Huang Niang and the others got off the carriage, and they were very aggressive and wanted to fight with others. Just when they wanted to go in, they were kicked out by the guard standing at the door. It was like stacking Arhats, and they were pressed at the bottom. The one standing next to him was Xiao Huang's father, who was screaming miserably from time to time, almost to the point of dying from the pressure.

But seeing him scream so energetically, it was not like what Xiao Huang said at the beginning, that her father was going to die of illness.

Xiao Huangniang was sitting on the ground holding her golden grandson, slapping her thighs and howling. She was also crying, and with the child in her arms, she was crying so hard that her heart broke.

It was a complete mess.

If in the past, Xiao Huang Niang would not be willing to let her golden grandson cry like this, or she was forced to do so.

"Go find brother-in-law quickly!" Xiao Huang and his eldest brother shouted loudly, thinking that his call would be able to intimidate people, but don't you know that in other people's hearts, he doesn't even know where it comes from. Uncle, this is a joke.

Xiao Huang stood there trembling all over. She stared inside with her eyes wide open. At this moment, she saw someone walking out of the inside. The little girl's figure was skinny and had no flesh on her body. She only had one face. , is a face that she will never forget in her life.

This is March?

At this time, March had already changed her clothes. These were clothes from before March, and they were all taken away by Little Huang Niang. She didn’t know that an old woman like her would want March’s clothes. What, Xiao Huang snatched these from March. She had not worn them a few times herself, and later they all ended up at Xiao Huang’s mother’s place.

At this time, March was holding a little fox that was so white that it glowed. The little fox narrowed its eyes lazily.

March also smiled at Xiao Huang.

Maybe it was nothing here in March, it was just a hello, but in Xiao Huang's heart, this smile was like an evil ghost, and it made her legs weaken and she fell down. on the ground.

She has come back.

When the uncle brought someone over, he heard what his sister said. It was okay, so he had to go forward and find someone to argue with him. He was only wearing the clothes of a policeman. Think about it. , this so-called celebrity in front of the county magistrate is a policeman, but he is let the Chen family brag about it, just like their son became a son-in-law to someone else, even if the county magistrate really wants to find someone As for a son-in-law, there is no way he would find someone like the Chen family.

This kind of wealth was obtained by selling a girl. He's not blind, so how could he take a fancy to her?

But the uncle stepped aside and showed off his official authority.

"Those of you who don't have eyes have taken advantage of the heart of a bear and gained the courage of a leopard, haven't you?"

As a result, before he could finish his words, the two guards standing at the door kicked him again, and kicked these people into a pile of arhats, with the uncle lying at the bottom.