1368

Chapter 1368 Digging the Night Pearl

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: Large, Medium, Small

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Next Chapter]

She shook her daughter's little hand again, and she didn't know how she put her little hand into the water again and again. She stumbled through such cold water, and it was only with this water that she saved her mother's life.

Shen Qingci sniffed, her eyes filled with sourness, but she did not cry in front of her daughter.

She picked up the water again, put it to her mouth and drank. Then she touched her daughter's face and wiped her face clean with her hands.

With a grunt, Guo'er quickly covered her belly, as if she was too shy to see others.

Shen Qingci rubbed her daughter's little head. In fact, she also found that the child didn't seem to talk too much.

"Mom, would you like to take you to a nice place and then take you to eat delicious food?"

Shen Qingci squatted down and also spoke to his daughter.

She herself can be a savage or a rabbit, as long as she eats grass here, but her fruit cannot be a rabbit, she is still a rabbit, she can't eat grass, and Shen Qingci can't eat grass. Maybe he can eat his hair and drink his blood here.

Let's go. She took her daughter's little hand and led her carefully down the mountain. When she reached a rock wall, she stood up, then stretched out her hand and groped on the rock wall. few times.

Finally, he touched a protruding stone and twisted it hard to the left.

I heard a click and the stone door opened.

Shen Qingci walked in with his daughter, and the stone door was closed in front of their mother and daughter.

This is the cave in Prince Shuo's Mansion, and this is the secret passage leading to the rockery in the Mansion.

"Come sit here."

Shen Qingci asked her daughter to sit down. It was naturally impossible for her to return to King Shuo now. People said that the most dangerous place was the safest place. This safety did not mean that she would surrender herself.

Throw yourself into a trap for safety, only a fool would do it.

Shen Qingci searched for a long time and finally found a place to stand. There were luminous pearls everywhere. She didn't have any money. The most important thing now was to get the money. Where did the money come from? It naturally came from here.

Just knock one off and pawn it, and you'll get the money. She heard that the luminous pearls here are very precious.

No one else has one, and even the palace lanterns in Prince Shuo's Mansion are made of luminous pearls. But no one knows that even the secret passages in Prince Shuo's Mansion are filled with many luminous pearls. This is not just for illumination. Come.

Shen Qingci spent a long time and finally pulled off a luminous pearl from above.

She walked to Guo'er and squatted in front of her. Guo'er sat here obediently. Her mother came back after a while, and then took Guo'er away from here, okay?

Guo'er nodded her little head vigorously.

Shen Qingci touched his daughter's little face again. This place was not dark and there was no danger inside. In fact, it could be said that this secret passage was the safest place for Guo'er Fang.