1479

Chapter 1479 Let’s go treasure hunting

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: Large, Medium, Small

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Next Chapter]

Fortunately, Li Qiye saved her life.

The little fox looked at this and then that. Seeing that no one was paying attention to it, he jumped directly to the side of the bed and rolled up there. Of course, not a single hair rolled down.

The snow fox rarely sheds its hair, so it is of course clean. Otherwise, it would have been thrown out by Shen Qingci so many times just by rolling around like this.

"How's the situation over there?"

Shen Qingci asked Mo Li.

She later heard from Lao Henglu that at this time, there was also the matter of Qian Zichen buying Qianjia Incense Shop with five million taels of silver.

Li Qiye stood up and went out. When she came in again, she already had some account books in her hand.

"This is the trend of Yipinxiang's accounts in recent years."

She put down the account book, but Shen Qingci didn't even flip through it.

It had been a long time since she had checked her account book. Besides, she had given this place to Mo Li because she believed in her.

"I earned back five million taels of silver."

Li Li picked up a book from it and said, "We will split it 50-50 with the place, and then each will take 10% and give it to the prince. In the past few months, Baichu's place alone has made three million taels of silver. On average, About one million taels a month.”

"This year, I have already received tens of millions of taels of silver."

Shen Qingci didn't feel much about the money.

She has always made a lot of money selling Yipinxiang. At first it was hundreds of thousands of taels, and later it was millions of taels. After opening several more shops, she was already numb when she saw the tens of millions of taels. So now I don't care so much about numbers. Of course, it's possible that too much money comes out of her hands every year.

I don’t know if she is bringing wealth or dispersing it.

And this is one million taels of silver in January.

Shen Qingci thought for a while.

"Can Qianjia let such a big piece of fat go?"

One million taels is probably equivalent to thousands of shops, and the total is within a year. A big family, and it is also an imperial merchant, requires a lot of money to build.

Shen Qingci knew this. After all, she lived in the Huang family in her last life, and the Huang family was crazy about making money. They wished they could turn all her flesh and blood into money, and she even I wonder, the Huang family still has a treasure from the previous dynasty?

They all have an ex who is hiding, or they are making money like crazy, which is enough to show how much they care about money?

But when a piece of fat as big as Yipinxiang was placed in front of them, they didn't even have the chance to wipe their mouths. How could they be willing to do so?

"They made Qian Zichen the head of the family."

Mo Li replied calmly.

"I can think of it."

Shen Qingci could certainly imagine that the Qian family would not be able to give up such a big piece of meat as Yipinxiang. Even if they could not get a share of the pie now, they still wanted Xiangxing to be named Qian, and as long as it still belonged to Qian Zichen, it would still mean that it still belonged to Qian Zichen. It's from Qianjia.