1404

Chapter 1404 Who made her wanted?

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: Large, Medium, Small

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Next Chapter]

I have walked through the gates of hell several times.

As for when Shen Qingci will tell him this, it will be after all other matters are settled.

"That's a good thing."

Shen Qingci stretched out his hand and touched the stone walls which were not too smooth.

"When you find out, you will definitely praise me."

"Well, I can praise you now."

Lao Henglu stepped forward and pressed the top of her hair, "My Ah Ning is very brave. She has endured a lot of hardships and suffered a lot, but you still came home, but it wasn't me who found you." Coming back."

Lao Henglu felt sorry for her. He had traveled more than half of the Great Zhou Dynasty, even to Baichu Cangtao, but he had never found her.

Instead, he let her walk back alone on her own legs.

Shen Qingci smiled, maybe you really helped me. She rested her head on Lao Hengli's shoulder.

"I saw a little black mouse that seemed to grow every year."

"Huh?" Lao Hengli frowned slightly.

"When and where did we meet?"

"Baichu, Tang family."

In fact, Shen Qingci never thought of this matter. Recently, he was always with the little fox, and then he remembered that if Nian Nian's fur was dyed black, it would not be the little black mouse.

"You come with me."

Lao Henglu took Shen Qing Cici's hand and led her out of the secret passage. Here they can absolutely rest assured that Prince Shuo's Mansion has worked hard and hired the best craftsmen in the world to create such a secret passage. To be honest, not everyone can come in and out freely, and not everyone can find it?

It is impossible for something that has been built with a lot of money to be so invisible.

Shen Qingci let go of Lao Hengli's hand and touched the stone wall. She tapped it again. Maybe it was because she had dug too many holes. She could probably tell now whether it was hollow or solid. , and now that her voice was very deep, it should be solid, and she pressed her face against it again.

I can't feel anything. This is just an ordinary wall. Even if I want to dig a hole, I don't know where to start?

She ran over again and held Luo Hengli's big hand with both hands.

"A person who can create such a secret path must be an extremely talented person."

"I feel so too."

Lao Henglu suddenly smiled.

"Who designed this?"

Shen Qingci asked curiously. She had not entered many secret passages in Prince Shuo's Mansion. This was probably the second time. Lao Henglu took her past, but he didn't pay attention at the time. Now that he saw it again, it turned out that it was really a miraculous workmanship.

Those people in the Tang family only knew how to dig a hole in the ground, but they didn't know how to set up a trap. In a few clicks, their boss was exposed.

Lao Henglu stretched out his finger and pointed at himself.

"I designed it."

Shen Qingji “…”