1521

Chapter 1521 Annoying is gone

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: Large, Medium, Small

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Next Chapter]

They go back and forth, and every time they come back, the fruits will grow longer.

It was also the reason why she, as an aunt, finally realized that when her father led the troops on an expedition, every time he came back, he would hide and cry, because she wanted to cry too.

How come it has grown up after only a few years?

"Guo'er has to worry about elder sister taking care of her."

Shen Qingci was also a little helpless about this. When the little girl grew up and had her own thoughts, she was not willing to follow her and Lao Henglu.

"She won't leave?"

Shen Qingrong was surprised when he heard this.

"That little girl has traveled a long way with you in the past few years, and her experience is far better than that of ordinary children. She has seen a lot more. Why don't you go this time?"

As for asking the little girl why she doesn’t leave?

"She wants to open her own spice shop with March, right in the capital."

"My Guo'er has grown up too," Shen Qingrong couldn't help but cover her mouth and smile, "When you were six years old, you secretly opened a spice shop. Guo'er is also a seven-year-old child, so it's almost okay. Now that he is on his own, we have another fortune-seeking boy in our family."

"Let them mess around for now."

Shen Qingci also let his daughter go. Guo'er was a daughter of the Lou family, and her fragrance was not noticeable, but there was no problem with the spices she made. It was also the beginning of March, so she let them open their own shop.

"I am going to take Brother Seng and Brother Lin there together."

Shen Qingci said to the eldest sister that the one she originally wanted to take care of was Brother Yu. The child was raised too delicately, so he would have to endure the hardships along the way and maybe he could change his temper.

But since she was taken away by her father, she no longer has to worry about him. No matter how delicate she is, she will definitely become a bloody man when she comes back.

It just so happened that Brother Lin dared to be with Brother Lin in the house and take them on a trip. This also saved him from having to study all the time, but he was not diligent in his limbs and would have to become a nerd sooner or later.

"That's good."

Shen Qingrong is willing, but I am annoyed when I see them now, and she really knows now that having too many sons is annoying.

Brother Sen and Brother Lin were kicked out by their mother without their knowledge, and each of them just threw a small burden to them.

The two brothers looked at each other and sighed at the same time. If I had known it, I wouldn't have come back. Now it's better to be kicked out.

"What?" Shen Qingci opened the curtain of the carriage, "How dissatisfied are you with me?"

"Lin'er doesn't dare."

"Sen'er doesn't dare."

Brother Lin and Brother Sen quickly stood up straight and bowed deeply to Shen Qingci.

Even if they said something bad about anyone, they would not dare to say anything bad about their aunt.

Don't talk about them, others can't say it either. If they dare to say anything, they will definitely beat that person until their parents don't recognize him.