1425

Chapter 1425: Drive her out

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: Large, Medium, Small

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Next Chapter]

"Sister-in-law, do you know what your cousin did on the street?"

Shen Qingci asked Lin Yunniang whether it was right or wrong. It was a matter of public opinion. It was not like their red mouth and white teeth, which could confuse things with just one opening of their mouth.

"What can she do? She is a little girl, and she is not familiar with the place. Who can she irritate?"

Lin Yunniang was trimming cousin Lin's hair. Wasn't this a sign of ignoring Shen Qingci?

Shen Dingshan clenched the cup in his hand, but Shen Qingci lifted the pot and filled his cup with another cup.

Shen Dingshan continued to take a sip, but there was a warning sound in his mouth.

It was impossible for Lin Yunniang not to hear it, and it was also impossible not to recognize it.

This is Shen Dingshan's warning to her, and it is also a warning to her to act within her ability in everything.

But Lin Yunniang just doesn't want to hear this now. She is said to be the head wife in this mansion, but who knows what things she has endured?

She is the only one with the lowest status here. Whether it is Shen Qingrong or Shen Qingci, she is used to getting in their way, which makes her unable to hold her head up when they are around her. The married daughter throws water on her, and she is clearly the one who is the one. As the head wife of the Shen family, everything in the Duke Wei's palace in the future belongs to her and depends on her.

But why does she have no reputation at all in this mansion?

Everyone in this house also obeyed the words of the two married daughters, and Shen Dingshan always loved his grandson more than his own grandson. She used to think that being so harsh and unkind, Just so that they can save their lives when they go to the battlefield in the future.

But why did she have to let her biological son go to some battlefield or fight? If Shen Dingshan wants to fight, that's his business. She will never allow her son to follow his path.

Joining the army is not the only way out. So what if she just doesn't want her son to join the army?

It has to be said that as long as there is a slight deviation in the human heart, even the concept of what is wrong will disappear.

Little girl?

Shen Qingci looked at this cousin Lin.

You are already eighteen at least, right? Even Guo'er understands the truth, why doesn't an eighteen-year-old girl not understand it?

She couldn't help but raise her red lips again, and the smile hanging on the corner of her mouth was slightly colder.

"Sister-in-law, you were also a famous talented woman in the capital back then. You also read a lot of poems and songs. And my sister-in-law should also know the laws of Da Zhou."

Lin Yunniang didn't answer. Which woman in the capital didn't know the laws of Zhou Dynasty? If she didn't even understand these, how could she have the nerve to boast about being a talented woman?

The so-called talented women all need to be able to do everything. They can't, like the girls in some families, play with butterflies every day?

"Do you know, sister-in-law?" Shen Qingci picked up the cup again, then lowered his eyes for a moment, then raised his eyes to look at Lin Yunniang.