471-500

Chapter 471 Marriage

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: large, medium and small

[Previous chapter] [Contents] [Next chapter]

It's just that he really wronged Changqing, and Changqing couldn't predict foretelling. How could he know that Luo Hengnu would marry Shen Qingci, and Shen Qingci was such a golden bump, and he was just doing a wedding for his master? It was a trivial matter, and thirty thousand taels of silver came into his hands.

And the hearts of their brothers have never been so unified, that is, follow the wife well, and after following the wife, they can always eat meat.

And no matter how difficult it is, they can't stop them from eating meat. They will kill whoever dares to stop them.

Yi'an is still the old Yi'an, there is not much change, but it is because Yipinxiang is opened inside, almost now it is the most favorite place for women, even the name of Yipinxiang is the most mentioned one.

Of course, this is all understandable, whoever made Yipinxiang was famous in Beijing, but now in Yi'an, it has almost become a household name here.

And Yipinxiang’s money-making speed is also terrifying, I’m afraid there are tens of thousands of taels of silver a day, like the rouge water powder there, a set of thousands of taels of silver, but so what, people still buy it, and several cities a little closer to Yi’an City will come here to buy, and they have to queue up, because they can’t buy it if they go late.

As for the Huang's Spice Shop, which is the closest to Yipinxiang, the business has become more and more sluggish in recent days. After this month, let alone people eat meat, they drink soup, and they don't even have water for washing pots.

The members of the Huang family are still thinking of a solution, but they have been thinking about it for half a month, and they still haven't come up with a reason. It's strange to say that they don't even know where their spices come from, and they close their doors every day. Before, there must have been not much lingering fragrance in it, but on the second day, it was full again, and they also found someone to guard it, but they didn't dare to take it too much, just like Beijing's Yipinxiang, they had no way to find out There are clues, and there is Song Yan, even if he finds that person, that person will not dare to make a blatant move now, because making a move is tantamount to smashing the head of the fourth prince, and those things cannot be known.

That person wanted to take all those things for his own, but now he felt like lifting a rock and smashing his own foot.

After all, this is still the fiefdom of the fourth prince. Even if he has the heart, he can do it now. If the fourth prince catches him and sues him to the emperor, he will not be able to afford it. Besides, he is actually a little bit overwhelmed now. The queen mother had reprimanded him last time. He has not won the favor of the queen mother, and even the emperor has some dislikes for him.

So now he can only focus on the affairs in the palace, and the affairs here are really useless. Moreover, that King Shuo is still here, and now the Huang family can be sure that this Yipinxiang belongs to Shen Qingci. If you still say no, then tell the ghosts, and the ghosts will not believe it.

But even if they knew it, so what, in fact they already knew it, but they couldn't make a move all the time, and it was the best time to make a move.

The third prince now understands very well that the fourth child and Luo Hengli are staring at him, not to mention how many pairs of eyes are staring at him.

As far as the Huang family is concerned, he really has no choice, but it's not too bad. At least, the Huang family's century-old foundation is still there, and there will be no problem in another five or six years.