1421

Chapter 1421 The princess is grand

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: Large, Medium, Small

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Next Chapter]

Not to mention women, even men may die of shame and anger.

And now this woman, no matter who she is, she will have no reputation in the capital in the future. In the public, with so many eyes, she is being pulled forward like a dog.

If you have some courage, you can really jump in the Yellow River.

Bai Mei lowered the curtain.

"Madam, I have sent you away."

Bai Mei had no sympathy for that woman, and she couldn't blame others for seeking her own death.

"Let's go and watch a show by the way."

Shen Qingci has been bored recently, and it's rare to see a show. He also went to see Guo'er by the way. Such a good show also wanted to let Guo'er know that it is not good to bully others.

Although she has the ability to bully others, she can't use her capital as food.

Her daughter must not be raised to be such a brainless woman.

When the carriage was about to leave, Shen Qingci couldn't help but frown.

"First stop."

The carriage also stopped instantly.

"Ma'am, what's wrong?"

When Bai Mei saw this, she quickly asked, "But what else is wrong?"

"I seem to smell something?"

Shen Qingci carefully discerned this smell.

It was very familiar. She had smelled it somewhere. If she could smell it in a crowd and remember it, it must be someone very familiar to her.

This person is not Changqing or the others, nor is he someone close to eldest sister and father.

This is a light medicinal scent. This medicinal scent is like the scent of a perfumer. It is the contact with it over many years. It is the same and connected with it, so it can make you have a special scent. Kind of fragrance.

Medicinal scent.

And who has the scent of medicine on their body?

Among the people she knew, only one had a medicinal scent.

"Have you ever found Mo Fei?"

Shen Qingci asked Bai Mei.

Bai Mei shook her head, "I have never found him. Just like Madam, he seems to have disappeared suddenly and has not been seen for more than a year."

There is a high possibility that Mo Fei, like Shen Qingci, may have encountered something.

Otherwise, it would be impossible for him to not return home for a long time.

Shen Qingci closed his eyes and tried hard to find the scent of medicine.

Did she smell it wrong, or was she thinking wrong?

No, it's still there.

It's that medicinal scent that's unmistakable.

When she opened her eyes, she met the little fox's bright eyes.

"Chiji..."

The little fox jumped on her lap from time to time, seeming a little anxious.

"You smell it every year, right?"