1442

Chapter 1442 Asking for Food

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: Large, Medium, Small

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Next Chapter]

Especially when he remembered that those who killed a thousand swords also took away all his money. He had hundreds of thousands of taels of silver notes, all of which he got by selling Jade Face Cream. Money, he has always believed that the things he puts on his body are the safest. What he eats is his own, and the money he spends is his own money.

But only now did he realize that the things that were sometimes put on his body were the most dangerous. Maybe it was because the blow was too great that he had forgotten about it. Now that he thought about it, his heart ached.

Lao Hengli lowered his head and looked at Mo Fei, who was crying with tears and runny nose.

"If you don't want to make your jade cream, don't you want the money?"

When Mo Fei mentioned the money, he quickly glared and even the tears disappeared. His silver, his silver...

By the way, he wants to make money. As long as the Jade Cream is there, it's only one hundred thousand taels of silver. He can earn even one million taels. Besides, he only got a few hundred thousand taels on hand. Just now It's warm.

After wiping his face, he stopped crying and hurriedly went to make jade cream. Not to mention other things, he must make back the money he had lost.

And without money, he doesn't even want to live.

After Mo Fei finally went out, Shen Qingci breathed a sigh of relief, then straightened his clothes, and of course secretly retracted his feet.

She almost missed kicking Mo Fei just now.

I can’t hug anyone’s legs, but her prince’s.

Lao Hengli poured a cup of tea and placed it in front of Shen Qingci.

Shen Qingci took it naturally to appease his injured eyes.

"A-Ning, don't you have anything to say to me?"

Lao Hengliu stared at her without blinking.

"Yes," Shen Qingci took another sip of tea.

"The person who took you away was also a Cang Tao person?"

Well, Shen Qingci felt that now was the time. Sometimes she felt that she was quite pitiful. She had some revenge and had to avenge it, but she couldn't.

If she didn't have too many worries, she would have torn people apart long ago, but because of these too many worries, she endured it again and again. What she had to face was not anything else, but the people of Dazhou, the people of Dazhou. Tens of thousands of soldiers.

But now, finally, you have nothing to fear, right?

"The person who captured me is Prince Feng Lun," Shen Qingci put down the cup, "She wants the art of immortality, but..." The corners of her lips curled up slightly, feeling quite proud.

"But I stole their iron melting technique, so this trip to Cang Tao is not a big loss for me."

It’s not a loss at all. This business has saved thousands of people in Da Zhou, their families, a few children, and even their descendants. It’s already very profitable.

"It's been a hard journey, hasn't it?" Lao Henglu gently stroked her hair. In fact, just as Shen Qingci said, he had guessed a little bit, but he didn't expect that it was really like this.