1353

Chapter 1353: Investigated

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: Large, Medium, Small

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Next Chapter]

In this way, she walked for another day. When night fell, she found a place for herself. After collecting firewood, she also lit a fire and spent the night by the river.

Pulling off the purse from her waist, she took out a fragrant bead from her tea bag, and then smashed it into small pieces. She waited for the fragrant powder to blow everywhere, and then she closed her eyes and became conscious.

Until there was a thud, there seemed to be a faint sound coming.

After clapping her hands, Shen Qingci stood up and walked forward. She also found a very fat rabbit in the grass. No matter what it ate to grow to such a big size, it was an unlucky one. rabbit, and when the meat reaches her mouth, why doesn’t she eat it?

She really doesn't like to eat meat, that's because when she can be particular about it, but when she can't be particular about it, she will eat anything, as long as she can eat it, as long as it is poisonous, she will eat it.

Not to mention a piece of rabbit meat.

Taking out her short knife, she was very skilled at skinning the rabbit and cleaning it. Fortunately, she was walking along the river. Otherwise, she would have to handle it by herself and let her eat it raw. Yes.

A roasted wild rabbit was roasted on the outside and tender on the inside. Although she didn't bring any seasoning, it was still very delicious in her mouth. She didn't care what she was eating anymore. As long as she could eat it, You can only eat enough, and grass roots and tree bark are all insignificant.

She ate a small half of a rabbit, and she saved most of the rabbit for tomorrow. The weather was cold now, so the rabbit could be kept for at least two days, and she saved it for herself. One day of food.

She slept here all night, and when she opened her eyes again, it was already dawn. She walked to the creek, picked up some water, and washed her face.

The water was not very cold, and even felt a little warm. She picked up some water, put it to her mouth, and took a sip or two. Until she saw her own shadow in the water, she felt... Some surprises.

I didn't notice it for a long time, but it turned out that she seemed to have changed a bit, and her appearance was more similar to her previous appearance. Although her face was still a little swollen and her skin was not fair, it seemed that she had changed again compared to when she came out of Cang Tao. A face.

Her eyes are a little bigger than before, and her face is also a little smaller. I can't say how stunning she is, but she still looks a little like her before.

That's it, don't change.

Really, don't change.

She is afraid that she will really return to her previous appearance. How will she go about these few months?

In the past, what I was most worried about was not being able to change back, but now I am worried that if I change back, it will cause problems. .

Putting aside these things now, she had to find the thing first. If she couldn't find it, she wouldn't be able to live in peace. If she didn't find it, she would be restless, day and night. .

After walking forward for about a day, Shen Qingci felt several times that she had really gone the wrong way, but it was impossible. She remembered clearly that after she hid the things, she came against the current. , and now she is walking along the river, whichever is the same as that village.