1414

Chapter 1414: Grabbing stones

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: Large, Medium, Small

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Next Chapter]

Yu Wenjin also put his hand in front of his sister, always pretending. The little girl is three years old and has become more and more sensible. In the past, she just opened her big eyes and looked here and there. He In order to let my little cousin remember me as an older brother, I have to put in a lot of effort and come to my grandfather every day just to see my sister more. This is what my father said. My father said that I need to brush up more. A sense of existence, the child is the one who is closest to you. Sure enough, look, Guoer is the closest to her grandfather, and that’s because Guoer has been raised by her grandfather since she was a child.

Maybe even my aunt and uncle are not as good as my grandfather.

Now that he is one year older, he can speak fluently and of course he can recognize people.

Guo'er shook her little purse, and then poured it out. Several small animals made of gold came out. These were specially given to her daughter by Shen Qingci. She didn't dare to make them into gold beads because she was afraid. She knew how to swallow it, so she made such little Zhu gadgets, and Yu Wenjin dared to say that in a capital as big as this, he was the only one who dared to give such a small child so much gold to play with. Little aunt.

"Brother, not much."

After pouring the fruit for a long time, only two golden rabbits came out.

"A lot," Yu Wenjin couldn't laugh or cry, and pinched his sister's round face, "This can buy a lot of things." Although their family is not short of money, his mother has always been good at using money. They didn't blink an eye, but they didn't let go of the expenses of their brothers and wouldn't give them much money. Although they were not in a pinch, they didn't have much money left. Guo'er probably didn't know. , what do these two golden rabbits represent?

A solid golden rabbit can be exchanged for hundreds of taels of silver.

It's quite a lot, enough for an ordinary family to live for a long time.

"Not much," Guoer still shook his little head vigorously.

"Mom said, Guo'er needs to make more money."

"Why?"

Yu Wenjin didn't understand how someone as old as this could think of making money.

"My mother said that Guo'er has fifteen brothers," she counted carefully on her little fingers. "She has to earn a lot of money to spend on her brothers, so Guo'er is very poor, but, brother."

Guo'er took Yu Wenjin's big hand and said, "Guo'er will work hard to earn money for my brother in the future."

"My Guo'er is the best-behaved."

Yu Wenjin was so sweet by her little cousin's little mouth. How could she be so sensible? But why wasn't she her biological sister? It would be great if she was her biological sister.

No, luckily she's not a biological sister. If she were a biological sister, it might not be his turn.

Shen Qingrong and Tingdong, who were hiding on the side, both made their stomachs hurt from laughing at Guoer's childlike words. In Shen Qingrong's memory, they were exactly the same as the original Shen Qingci. .

At that time, Shen Qingci donated all her mother's dowry and said the same thing.

She said that she was dissatisfied with her sister's dowry.