1111-11140

Chapter 1111 Benefit Exchange

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: large, medium and small

[Previous chapter] [Contents] [Next chapter]

Sure enough, the cook picked a pickled cabbage from here and fried it for the children.

The smaller child, who can't even hold a spoon, is very obedient, and the wet nurse is no longer allowed to feed him.

[The problem of slow update of new chapters has finally been solved on the app that can change the source. Download the huanyuanapp.org source change app here, and view the latest chapters of this book on multiple sites at the same time. 】

In fact, when Jing Geer was as old as that, he also ate by himself.

Shen Dingshan won't spoil the children, so if he can let them do it by themselves, they will do it by themselves. Speaking of which, even Shen Qingci himself grew up like this.

Dressing and washing, I always come here by myself, and I am not short of hands and feet. Why do such simple things have to be served by others.

Therefore, people who do not work in limbs and do not distinguish grains will definitely not appear in their mansion.

And the performance of the children made her very satisfied.

That's it, don't rely on others for everything.

Shen Qingci picked up the cup again, and fed some water to one of the children, and then let the nanny take them out to digest food, while she herself was sitting at the table, not knowing what she was thinking of, and she was a little lost in thought.

It wasn't until Lao Hengxiang came over at some point, and then sat in front of her.

"We're going back tomorrow."

He held Shen Qingci's hand tightly, and also took her hand and put it on his lap. Today's weather is not very good. Fortunately, her hand is also warm. The weather has changed a lot recently. I was afraid that she would catch a cold like before.

"Go back tomorrow?"

Shen Qingci didn't understand, "Why so fast?"

"There are some things in Beijing, we need to go back."

Luo Hengsi patted the back of her hand, knowing that she likes this kind of life, and in the midst of thousands of rivers and mountains, he finally found that peaceful place.

She wasn't too happy with those lock-ups in Beijing, and he was the same, but they couldn't be alone now.

Such an emperor who is still childish, such a country that is not too stable.

If they want the country to be picturesque, they still need to guard it.

"There is something in Beijing, what is it?"

Shen Qingci felt a little uneasy in his heart.

"Okay, what happened again?"

They are the ones who have won such a peaceful and prosperous world. Could it be that someone has made up their minds again?

And she is really tired of those days of intrigue and mutual calculation

"Not a bad thing."

Luo Hengsi comforted her.

"It's because of the snow vegetables."

"Snow vegetables?"

Shen Qingci frowned, isn't pickled cabbage good? This year, more and more plants are planted. By next year, each state and county will have their own share of seeds. After another year or two, the people's table , There will also be these dishes.