1467

Chapter 1467 Belongs to the People

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: Large, Medium, Small

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Next Chapter]

At this time, there was a cry from outside, and then a white shadow flashed over and jumped into Shen Qingci's arms.

"How did you come?"

Shen Qingci touched the head of the little fox in his arms.

The little fox jumped happily in her arms.

"Oh, that's right."

Shen Qingci understood.

"Daxiang, prepare some food."

"Okay," Daxiang heard this and hurriedly went to the kitchen to get busy. There were still a few chickens that had been killed. She would buy some from another house soon.

March kept looking at the little fox, feeling quite curious. Is this a mouse?

"Don't you recognize it?"

Shen Qingci asked March.

She had never seen March shake her head before.

"You rescued it," Shen Qingci asked the little fox to stand on the table, "but it's just that it's covered in black fur, and it's the steamed buns it threw to us."

The little fox seemed to know that the owner was praising it. It sat upright and held its chest high. Then it jumped in front of March and sniffed her body with its little nose for a long time. Then he ran back again and jumped into his master's arms.

"What happened to it?"

March seems to like this fox very much. The little fox is very cute and snow-white. Everyone doesn't like it.

"It's shy."

Shen Qingci rubbed the little fox's little head, and the sound of the carriage was heard outside.

March 1 stood up quickly, thinking that Xiao Huang's family was back.

"Sister Qing, let's go out first, they are back."

"My home, what do I have to fear?"

Shen Qingci raised his eyelids, and the little fox responded to his master's words and chirped again.

His master is not afraid of anything. He can walk sideways wherever he goes. His master is the least afraid of anything.

But they have people in the government.

March was about to cry, "How about Sister Qing, please leave first."

She was about to regard death as home.

"Chi..." The little fox chirped again and ran outside. When it came in again, it was carried in by someone. The man who came in was very tall and tall. He is as noble as a man in his twenties, yet as steady as a mountain.

It's fine if a woman is too beautiful, but March really feels like she feels ashamed of herself even when she looks at this man.

She quickly lowered her head and took a sneak peek outside. There was another carriage parked outside. This carriage was not from the Chen family, but also from Xiao Huang. Xiao Huang's family only had one carriage, and the whole village had only one carriage. The only carriage was so expensive, they wouldn't spend the extra money to buy a new one.

So this is not the return of Xiao Huang's family. As long as it is not the return of Xiao Huang's family, everything is easy to say.

"March, call me brother-in-law."