1456

Chapter 1456 This is grandma

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: Large, Medium, Small

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Next Chapter]

The carriage stopped in a village.

"Mother..."

Guo'er crawled over and climbed into Shen Qingci's arms, "Aren't you happy, mother?"

The little girl knew something was wrong with Shen Qingci when she saw her. Was her mother unhappy?

"Chi..." The little fox also jumped up from his den, then ran to his master, and also jumped into his arms.

Shen Qingci hugged her daughter and also hugged the little fox.

"Mother will take Guo'er to meet her grandmother later."

"Grandma, aren't you here..."

Guo'er stretched out her little finger and pointed outwards. In fact, she was pointing at the capital, where the capital was. The capital was in that direction. She was still too young, so she couldn't recognize it.

But she knew her grandmother. She had seen her grandmother's paintings. Her grandmother looked very similar to her mother, and everyone said she looked like her grandmother, so she also looked very similar to her grandmother.

"This is my grandmother and mother's former home."

Shen Qingci touched her daughter's little face and said, "When mother left here, she was as big as Guo'er." She was four years old when she left here. She was four years old when her mother died. She was really just like Guo'er. Guo'er is as big as her son, but she is different from her mother. She will live well, guard Guo'er, and look after Guo'er. Even if Guo'er is married and has a child, as long as she is around, her Guo'er will be her child. If someone else If he treats her daughter badly, she will take her back.

In this small village, no matter whether it is windy or rainy outside, or the years of fighting, it never seems to have anything to do with this place. The villagers here have always lived a self-sufficient life.

Although he is not very rich, he can still take care of food and clothing.

"Milk milk, grandma Nian..." Someone was already patting Mrs. Niu's door. The Niu family is now a well-known wealthy family in the village. She now has several great-grandchildren, and her own body is also Being tough is really like four people living under one roof, enjoying a family relationship.

When the door opened, the man pointed outside anxiously.

"Grandma, there are many noble people coming outside. They all came in carriages. I heard they went to our ancestral graves. Do you think that noble person came here?"

Everyone in their village knew that there was a noble lady in their village who lived in the house at the end of their village. The Niu family had built that house several times, and the things inside were not Anyone who dared to throw them away was kept inside, and that noble lady lived there back then, with a four-year-old daughter. Unfortunately, the noble lady left early, and only Mrs. Niu took care of her at that time. After living with the child for a few days, the child was picked up, and the Niu family got better from then on.

No matter how many things that noble person gave Mrs. Niu, it was all because good people are rewarded, so many years have passed, and they have been free from illness and disaster, and their lives have been very smooth, and they have not encountered any problems. No matter how hard things go, the father is kind and the son is filial, which is enviable.