1-10

Chapter One

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: large, medium and small

[Previous chapter] [Contents] [Next chapter]

In the dilapidated courtyard, stood a skeleton-like woman. She raised her face and stared blankly at the pear blossom in front of her.

Suddenly, a gust of cold wind blew, but she didn't seem to know it at all, and the wind also blew up her sleeves, leaving them empty, and only a ferocious broken wrist remained.

She has no hands.

The outside door opened with a creak, and then a woman in a fine attire walked over. There was a smile on her lips, but her eyes were cold. Even on that bright red lips, there was a hint of evil. quality arc.

"Sister Qingci, I'm here to see you."

Lou Ziyin smiled and said, "How are you all these years?" She smiled, and this smile became more and more beautiful.

Shen Qingci caught a piece of pear blossom with his severed wrist, but his long eyelashes were lowered, but his gaze was dull.

"Hehe..." Lou Ziyin covered her mouth and laughed coquettishly again.

"Sister, I just came to tell you one thing. Don't you always want to know how your eldest sister is doing?"

"No matter how we are sisters, I want to tell you."

Lou Ziyin raised her red lips again,

"Sister, do you know? Today your only family member is dead, your sister is dead, do you know how she died, she was burned alive, a ball of charcoal black, everyone is Twisted together, do you know that in the past few years, she has sent a lot of money, but unfortunately you didn't use a single penny, so she died, and she died with regret. Your Shen family is finally dead Ah, but when are you going to accompany them?"

She smiled so much that her face hurt, but Shen Qingci didn't even seem to have any expression or feeling at all. She just lowered her head and looked at her severed wrist. The palm was cut off, and I didn't know how painful it was, how heartbreaking it was.

Lou Ziyin stretched out her hand, and with a snap, she slapped Shen Qingci's face

"Shen Qingci, you are really cold-blooded. You didn't cry when your father died, you didn't cry when your brother was quartered by five horses, and you didn't cry when your elder sister was married to the most filthy man in the whole capital." Cry, now that she is dead, her limbs were broken, and she was burned to death, why, don’t you still have a tear?”

Shen Qingci raised his face, there was only a pair of cold pupils on his pale face, and he just stared at the woman in the Chinese dress in front of him silently, but it made the woman in the Chinese dress stunned for a moment, but it passed quickly, and then raised her eyes again. own charming red lips.

"Your hands have been cut off by me, do you still want to kill me? Why, rely on your severed wrist?" And she raised her hand again, but Shen Qingci didn't even dodge it, There is only those pair of cold eyes, maybe it's like someone else said, she has no heart, she is cold-blooded, she doesn't even have any emotions.

This time, Lou Ziyin never let go of her hand, but gently patted Shen Qingci's bloodless face, why are you so stubborn, as long as you are more obedient, hand over our Lou family's incense, I can ask Xianggong to let you die, or I can ask Xianggong to accept you as a concubine again. Do you think this is not good?

"Sister, don't be so ignorant of flattery, look at how many people you have killed because of your ignorance of flattery," the woman in Chinese clothes slapped her face again, but it was only between the tentacles, but it was almost as bitingly cold as ice.