1466

Chapter 1466 Sister Qing is back

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: Large, Medium, Small

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Next Chapter]

She picked up the chopsticks, and just when she was about to eat, she put the chopsticks down.

"Have you finished it?"

"Don't worry, Madam," Daxiang grinned, "There are a lot of things here, enough to eat, but we killed all the March chickens. March said, those chickens were all raised by her, Madam will pay more in the future. She only needs a few."

Shen Qingci ate his meal quietly without saying anything else.

After finishing the meal, Shen Qingci took out his gauze hat and put it on, please bring people in.

Yes, Daxiang hurriedly went out, and when he came back, he walked in with March.

And Shen Qingci looked at this little girl who was as thin as a bone through her gauze hat. She had gained some weight when she left. How could she become so thin now? How long had it been since she had eaten? Why, she Isn't the money left for her enough?

"Daxiang, you go down first."

Shen Qingci gave instructions to Daxiang.

Daxiang lightly moved her body and went down. Before she left, she also winked at Sanxi, which also meant that she should not be afraid. Her wife was the best person. Although she was a bit cold-tempered sometimes, she still A person who will not beat or scold others at will.

March lowered her head and looked at her feet. The coarse cloth shoes were now extremely torn, as if even her toes were about to come out.

"come here."

Shen Qingci couldn't help but feel a little angry about March's appearance. He gave her so much money for free. Where did his life go?

March suddenly raised her face, as if she heard something?

She ran forward quickly.

"Sister Qing, Sister Qing, are you Sister Qing?"

Shen Qingci stretched out his hand and held March's hand. Some things had changed, but only the feeling remained the same.

"Sister Qing!"

Yue Yue held Shen Qingci's hand tightly and cried as pitifully as she could.

"Sister Qing, you finally came to pick me up."

"stupid."

Shen Qingci poked her forehead.

"Didn't I tell you before I left not to trust others too much? Even Xiao Huang, I can't believe her words."

After being scolded in March, his head lowered again, and he did not dare to say anything.

"How did it become like this?"

Shen Qingci pointed to the clothes on Yue Yue's body, "Isn't the silver I buried for you under the tree enough for you to spend?" Although the silver was not much, there were dozens of taels, and she could use one by herself. Years are not a problem, why? You are living like a beggar. How many times have you mended your clothes? How long have you not changed your shoes?

"Those silvers..."

March hid his head on the ground, "It's for the medical treatment of Niuniu from Sanniangzi's family."

Shen Qingci propped up his face on the table, "So you don't have any money?"

"There are a few more," Yue Yue is an honest person and never lies.