1500

Chapter 1500 His mother abandoned him

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: Large, Medium, Small

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Next Chapter]

As for whether she would take the money from the Lin family, even if she did, it was a matter of course, but as long as she didn't swallow up all the betrothal gifts of Brother Hui and Brother Jing, that would be fine.

The ten children in Prince Jun's Mansion were born very frequently, and they had been saving a lot since a long time ago. Now they have saved a lot. Shen Qingrong's ten betrothal gifts are all affordable, and they are all worthy of fame and fortune. If Lin Yunniang really wronged Brother Hui and Brother Jing, Shen Wenhao would not let them go, not to mention the two aunts.

And Shen Qingci really didn't take Lin Yunniang seriously. Lin Yunniang was not enough to occupy so much of her thoughts.

During those hours, she might have made a few incense recipes.

The two sisters were here again. After talking for a while, Shen Qingrong was about to go back. It happened that he also beat these beads into tops, and then asked Princess Jun to pick a few. The red plums in Prince Jun's Mansion were also about to be opened. Now, red plum blossoms reflect the white snow, wouldn't it be more appropriate to wear red gems?

As for why she didn't invite Shen Qingci?

It's just because Shen Qing won't come over. She never likes these places. What's more, what is she doing? With such a face, does she want to beat her chest with the noble lady as much as she wants, and she can't eat or sleep? ?

I hate even more in my heart, why they didn't marry Shen Qingci back home.

If you really get married, won't you really have to marry a mountain of gold and silver?

And Shen Qingrong felt proud in her heart. Whenever she saw their expressions of getting what they wanted, she felt very happy.

After waiting for Shen Qingrong to leave, Shen Qingci yawned slightly. She was a little tired. She had been working non-stop since she came back. She got up early again today, and now she was completely lack of energy.

Forget it, she went back to sleep for a while, and then went to solve the fragrant recipes. She probably solved a few fragrant recipes, and then thought about where to go and open a new shop next time.

She stood up, also preparing to rest.

That is, she turned back and looked in the direction of the door. She missed her three children. If she didn't want Lao Henglu to take them to see the three children and not let them know, she could just take a look at them.

In fact, when she saw Brother Jin this time, she was always thinking about her three children. But when she thought about it again, when her children came out, they would be so handsome, and she seemed to be able to bear it. It has been two years now.

There are still ten years, ten years to go.

"You have to work hard, and so do your parents."

"My mother has brought you a lot of good things. These are all left for you. When you come out, my mother will be able to make a fortune for you. I just don't know which of you will take it. Is it your mother’s responsibility?”

She was talking to herself, and it really felt like what she said was all nonsense. They were still children about the same age as Guo'er, and now they are all young. When they can stand alone, , I don’t know how many years have passed.

On this day, Duke Wei's mansion was very lively. Shen Dingshan was sitting on a high seat, stroking his beard from time to time. Today was his fifty-fifth birthday. Naturally, the mansion wanted to do something big for him. , but he is a little reluctant, it is too extravagant and wasteful, but he talks about extravagance and feels it is wasteful, but who can't close his mouth when he smiles?

He's obviously a man who talks a lot but doesn't mean what he means.

Even though he had been waiting for half a day, he still didn't see Shen Qingci coming. He was so angry that he wanted to squeeze his daughter to death. When he grew up, he would no longer care about his father. Did he dislike him as the leader?

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Bookmark] [Next Chapter]

Recommended reading

my sister is a prophet The flowing water is far away jade daoxuanming burning volleyball Pirate Chef Reborn Medical Concubine: Your Majesty, don’t be so arrogant! Wan Junxin Konoha's Happy Member The strongest wolf soldier

adjacent reading

Sniper cultivatorThe devil does not have to be defeatedDemon Lord is my discipleFrom a gangster to a fantasy kingSuper Shinto LordHeng Lian NarutoKing's EdgeFull-time spiritual mastermolten city[Football] In the name of team doctor

Home computer version bookshelf

Privacy Disclaimer Contact Us