1474

Chapter 1474: Ignore it

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: Large, Medium, Small

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Next Chapter]

Xiao Huang just let Xiao Huang Niang scold her like this. Instead of seeking justice for himself like before, he stared at her with a pair of ghostly eyes.

And Xiao Huang Niang suddenly had a shiver. She might never forget this look in Xiao Huang's eyes for the rest of her life. Even when she was sleeping at night, she might be frightened whenever she remembered it. Stayed up all night.

"Still not going?"

"You damn girl," Xiao Huang Niang pushed Xiao Huang again, "If you don't want the house back, you won't come back."

Xiao Huang turned around and walked towards his house.

"Mom, look at her."

When the eldest daughter-in-law saw Xiao Huang like this, she stamped her foot and said, "If she doesn't get the house back, what will we do in the future? Mom, I feel sorry for you. Do you still have Xiaobao?"

"You see you are so old, and Xiaobao is so young. You are sleeping in the open air. What will you do if you get cold and sick? Everything in our family now depends on you. "

When Xiao Huang Niang heard this, she thought of her golden grandson and wanted to kill Xiao Huang. She stepped forward and pinched the flesh of Xiao Huang's waist hard.

"Go get a house for me immediately!"

Xiao Huang touched his arm and turned around, with the same cold eyes.

"Sanniang's family is out, who should I look for now? Li Zheng?"

Xiao Huangniang was choked all of a sudden, and she even went to Li Zheng, but Li Zheng's father couldn't do it. Li Zheng didn't care about this matter. Now they can only go to Sanniangzi and her family.

And they must come back to this house. Otherwise, how can such a big family, old and young, live in this house without a roof? Fortunately, it's not raining or snowing. Otherwise, , they just don’t have a place to live.

"Go and ask for it as soon as they come back." Xiao Huang Niang pinched the flesh on Xiao Huang's arm hard again.

"You damn girl, if you don't come back, you'll just wait to be sold."

Xiao Huang Niang looked at her mother and swallowed the sourness hard. She walked to the house she had blocked off with a cloth.

As a result, after entering, she found that her clothes were gone. She had obviously put them here. When she walked out, she happened to see her sister-in-law holding those clothes, still showing off, even though she was He was discovered and didn't feel anything?

She gave birth to a golden grandchild for the Chen family. She was the eldest in the Chen family. Naturally, she wore these clothes. The Chen family didn't have much money now. If she didn't prepare more for herself, who else could she prepare for?

Xiao Huang returned to the place where he slept, then tore off a piece of cloth, picked up the clothes that were not old, and that his sister-in-law did not like, folded them, and put them inside. She only put together two or three sets, and then she took out something from her body, which was the banknote given to her in March.

Four fifty pieces, two hundred taels of silver.

She put the banknote back on herself. She thought that the worst thing she had ever done in her life was probably coming back here. She thought that since she had been sold, she would no longer have any feelings. She narrowly escaped death. When she came back, she didn't get them to treat her better, so what was she still doing here?