1231-1260

Chapter 1131 Junlan

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: large, medium and small

[Previous chapter] [Contents] [Next chapter]

Shen Qingci twitched the corner of her mouth lightly, she turned around, and then returned to her room.

It's just a passer-by, and a passer-by will always part ways.

She never regretted giving them the money, nor did she regret it, she stayed up for days and nights, and bought them food, not only for the fifth aunt, but also for the fifth uncle, and even more for Xiaobao.

[The problem of slow update of new chapters has finally been solved on the app that can change the source. Download the huanyuanapp.org source change app here, and view the latest chapters of this book on multiple sites at the same time. 】

Her life was saved by Uncle Wu, and she only wanted to repay his life-saving grace and to have a clear conscience.

She actually didn't sleep well that night, that's because, for her, the first person here didn't have any sense of belonging.

In fact, she was originally an outsider. This is neither her father nor her mother. They don't even have any relationship.

This early in the morning, she still got up early, put on her bamboo pipe on her back, and was ready to go up the mountain, and only in the mountains, she would not have the depression of being trapped here, being crushed, crushed mad, crushed to death .

She also didn't want to face Aunt Fifth, and she didn't want to tell her to a fool, and she even wanted her to be scolded for being dead.

If it wasn't for Cang Tao here, if it wasn't for Xiaobao's grandma, with her previous temperament, what would such a person do if she didn't die?

Perhaps she didn't have any complaints in her heart, but she couldn't feel any love anymore.

Until her stomach growled, and since she woke up in the morning, she hasn't eaten a bite of food until now, and it's already past noon.

She picked up the firewood and walked back.

But when she arrived, there was no one at home, Fifth Aunt's room was locked, and the carriage was gone.

This is out again?

Sure enough, when one started to go wrong, it began to be unreliable.

This was also the first time that Fifth Aunt had locked the door.

Is he afraid of something, or guarding against something, is he afraid that she will steal the money, or is he afraid that she will get involved in their business.

They also think highly of her too much. The place where everyone hides money must be a place that cannot be found. Does she have the ability to find it?

If she really wanted money at the beginning, she would not have given the biggest share to Uncle Wu, but would have held it herself.

After putting down the firewood, she also walked into the kitchen. There was nothing but an ice pan and a cold stove.

She squatted down, lit a fire, and cooked for herself.

However, when she was the one lighting the fire, she hugged her knees, sore nose.

She misses home, she wants to go home.

It's just her way home, why is it so difficult?

And what did she do wrong?