1441

Chapter 1441 He feels wronged

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: Large, Medium, Small

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Next Chapter]

He then knew that Prince Shuo was a smart man, and smart people would not make excessive demands.

The door of Sixiu Academy is closed again. This time, it may really be another year later.

The seemingly peaceful Zhou Dynasty is as before, the people live and work in peace and contentment, the folk customs are simple, and the weather is smooth. But besides these, there are the fine iron battle clothes and weapons that were beaten out of that unknown mountain, and there are also the completed firearms one after another.

Of course, Shen Qingci can no longer interfere with these matters.

The new courtyard in Prince Shuo's Mansion has been completed, all the extra stuff has been demolished, and many people have been sold out. The old people have also been brought back, but they are all tight-lipped. If the counterfeit is around, Generally the same.

Only the pear tree in the courtyard began to grow a lot of new branches.

And after these pear branches finally grew new branches, the two gray-headed maids were holding their heads in pain. If they knew that the real Princess Shuo regarded this pear tree as a treasure, not to mention the half-tree branches, they would not even have a piece of it. I dare not touch the leaves either.

Shen Qingci walked to the pear tree. The pear tree finally grew new branches, which made her feel relieved.

She gently touched the tree trunk.

Finally, it was decided to seal the courtyard and no one would be allowed to enter in the future, which would also allow it to grow well.

With a squeak, the courtyard door was finally sealed.

Shen Qingci turned around and headed towards the incense room. When he was like a rabbit for a month, a few incense scents came out unintentionally. Even if there was no hidden incense from the Lou family in the future, these spices would still be spread in the world.

In fact, Shen Qingci was thinking about it sometimes.

What is the bloodline of the Lou family? It is a gift, but sometimes it may also be a kind of suffering.

And she just hopes that her life will be safe and simple, and she will live a more peaceful life.

It's not like her, who has endured all this in her life. One life is not enough, she needs two lives.

"Madam, someone has sent a letter."

Daxiang came over in a hurry, holding a letter in his hand.

Shen Qingci reached out and took it, but when he opened the letter, his expression had already changed a little before he looked at it.

There were only a few words, but this word, this tone, actually belonged to that person, and that person...

alive.

"Please be at ease for the rest of your life, and thank you for your life."

Shen Qingci put down the letter, and what appeared in his eyes was the young man in white, looking back and smiling among the flowers.

He said, my name is Bai Jin.

I remember your appearance.

Remember your fragrance.

Many years later, when he recalled this incident, it turned out that he had changed beyond recognition.

And he was worthy of this sentence in the end.