1364

Chapter 1364 Shameless

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: Large, Medium, Small

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Next Chapter]

She can't act rashly until she finds out what happened here.

When I woke up early the next morning, the people in each room were already busy. I have to say that the current Shuo Wang Mansion really has no trace of the past. Not to mention there are hundreds more people inside, and even the food is cooked in the kitchen. The dishes are also rare and rare.

Those things that fly in the sky, run on the ground, and swim in the water are all things you can’t imagine, and there is nothing you can’t eat.

Needless to say, these all went into the belly of the fake Princess Shuo, and she was not afraid of eating and paying for it, turning her own into a pig.

Shen Qingci really feels sorry for her money now. Even if she keeps making money every day, even if she can turn stones into gold with her hands, she can't spend her money like this. If she keeps eating like this, even if she really has a mountain of gold and silver. Yes, sooner or later it will all be eaten up.

She picked up the broom, and after sweeping it for a while, she saw two girls, one red and one green, walking towards the courtyard, and they were still holding bunches of pear blossom branches in their hands. went to prune her pear tree.

Well, wait for her carefully. When she kicks that impostor off and cuts off her pear branches, she will chop them into as many pieces as she wants.

"What's wrong with you?" The girl in red asked the girl in green who suddenly stopped. She shivered for some reason.

"Nothing?" The girl in green couldn't help but touch her arm, "I just suddenly felt a little nervous."

The girl in red tugged at the corner of her mouth, why, she also felt like this, and her heart was very panicked.

It's just that she didn't say it out loud.

"Let's go first."

She urged the girl in green to give the princess pear blossom branches first. If she didn't see her favorite pear blossoms together, how would she be angry?

The girls in green are also nodding constantly, and their movements are really faster. The princess doesn't know what's going on recently, her temper is really bad, and she will throw bowls and plates again if she doesn't get her mind right.

The two of them left in a hurry, but they didn't know that there was a cold light not far away from them, which also fell behind them.

Shen Qingci lowered his head again and continued to sweep the fallen leaves. It was like listening to spring snow all night, and like a burst of rain falling, it also blew down a lot of fallen leaves in the courtyard. Not long after sweeping them just now, another layer fell. So I'm afraid it will take a whole day to sweep this place.

Shen Qingci was sweeping the fallen leaves in the courtyard. She lowered her head, picked up a leaf, and threw it aside. At this moment, there seemed to be a gust of fragrant wind.

The scent of magnolia flowers.

The taste of the best incense she left behind can also be said to be the treasure of the store among the first-class incense.

The aroma that enters the nose is getting closer and closer, and the closer it is, the more it feels like being in a sea of ​​magnolia flowers. That kind of light fragrance is rarely found in the world.