1357

Chapter 1357: Unaffordable Buns

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: Large, Medium, Small

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Next Chapter]

"Wherever there are women in this world, there will be these."

Shen Qingci held up her face on one side. Her ordinary face had a unique brilliance at this time, as if all the light was concentrated on her.

"Women are good at comparison. Life is like this. A hundred years will pass in a blink of an eye. No matter how beautiful the face is, there will always be an old day. These spices cannot retain everything they have lost, but they are enough to help them. Make up for the others, even if they are fake again, they still want them."

Su Yu had a cold war.

"I can't figure it out."

"You will know after you get married."

Shen Qingci closed her eyes again, walking nervously all the way. She was actually still afraid that she would be left behind again. Fortunately, she finally arrived in the capital, and she finally returned home, and the journey was safe.

"Why do you still know this? Could it be that you have been married?"

Su Yu rolled her eyes, this was really just fifty steps and a hundred steps.

"Well, I'm married." Not only was she married, she was married twice. No, counting her previous life, she was married three times.

Shen Qingci leaned aside, not feeling the reluctance when they were separated. In fact, where did the reluctance come from? It was only now that they could go home separately.

"can not tell."

Su Yudao didn't quite believe it, "In our place, all women aged fourteen or fifteen have reached the age of harvest."

"Fourteen or fifteen years old?" Shen Qingci opened his eyes and sat up again.

"Amelia Su, how old do you think I am?"

Along the way, the most common thing Shen Qingci heard from others was calling her girl, and even the little lady was ignored.

"fourteen."

Su Yu took a look at Shen Qingci and could tell at a glance that Shen Qingci was younger than her. She was already seventeen. People in the world didn't stick to trivial matters. Naturally, they didn't have so many rules. Even those who were unmarried at the age of seventeen or eighteen were all. is a common thing

Shen Qingci suddenly laughed, and even burst into tears.

"Plus ten years old."

Her eyes were clear, and her tone seemed half-joking, but whether it was true or not depends on how others saw it.

"twenty four?"

Su Yu glanced at Shen Qingci again.

"Do you think I'm blind?"

"no."

Shen Qingci would never say that people are blind, "It's just that sometimes, people's eyes can easily deceive themselves."

The carriage outside finally stopped.

"We've arrived."

Shen Qingci got off the carriage and stared at the scene in front of her. Suddenly, she felt a little sad at the scene. When she turned around, even the coachman was still standing in front of her, with an honest look on his face. Looks nervous and scared at the same time