531-560

Chapter 531

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: large, medium and small

[Previous chapter] [Contents] [Next chapter]

And this pear tree is well maintained, its trunk is very strong, and it is surrounded by loose soil, and there is no tree planted, it is the only one standing in this yard, and of course it is the only scene and the only tree in this yard.

Shen Qingci also stretched himself when he came out of the incense making room.

"Well... I'm a little tired, go back and have a rest."

Sure enough, money in this world is not that easy to earn. The so-called making money every day also takes time. Since she has one more shop, she feels that she has worked a lot, so Yipinxiang earns money, but even if she earns more, she can't open too much.

If she opened another family, she felt that she was really going to die.

To put it bluntly, what Yipinxiang actually used was her blood, her flesh, the two families were already established, and with a few more, she could really put her life on the line.

Baimei opened the curtain for her, and after she went in, she went in too.

Shen Qingci walked to her own bed, kicked off the shoes on her feet, and lay down immediately. She was so tired that she didn't want to move anymore.

"Ma'am, are you taking a break?"

Baimei asked Shen Qingci in a low voice, are you really so tired, do you need to rest now?

"Well, I'll sleep for a while."

Shen Qingci didn't even want to turn over again, she was so sleepy, as soon as her head hit the pillow, she was about to fall asleep.

"But ma'am, it's time for dinner."

Bai Zhu counted the time, and it was really time to eat, it didn't take long.

"I won't eat, I'm not hungry," Shen Qingci didn't want to eat, she just wanted to sleep now.

And what Baimei said next, she no longer knew, she just knew that when her head touched the pillow, she was already asleep, and when she woke up again, it was almost dark outside.

She sat up and pressed her forehead. She slept for a long time, maybe she could sleep for more than two hours, right?

"Madam, you are awake."

Seeing that Shen Qingci woke up, Baimei quickly ran over, "Ma'am, do you want to eat?"

Shen Qingci touched his stomach.

"Well, I really need to use it," because her stomach was so hungry that it was flattened, and it was grunting from time to time.

Baimei hurriedly went to the kitchen and brought in Shen Qingci's food, because she knew she hadn't eaten, so the food made in the kitchen would be heated up every half an hour, so that when Shen Qingci woke up When it is time, it is ready to eat.

Not long after, there were several side dishes on the table, all of which were Shen Qingci's favorites. She picked up the chopsticks and began to eat bite by bite.

After finishing eating, Shen Qingci went over to get some incense for the two shops later. Yipinxiang's business was so good that no matter how many spices there were, it might not be enough to sell them. It's just that the spices were hard to make, so she had no choice.

If it is like other incense, there must be other people who can do it for them, but the special incense sold by Yipinxiang is still made by her alone.

She put down her chopsticks, she wasn't too hungry, she didn't eat much, two small bowls of rice, even those dishes, she just tasted them.