1464

Chapter 1464 is back

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: Large, Medium, Small

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Next Chapter]

Xie Si found a relatively clean room, then took out all the bedding and other things inside, and then threw them out through the wall. After cleaning the inside, this was the only way to clear the inside of the carriage. I brought the bedding with me. I took it out and spread it inside.

When Shen Qingci entered, he knew that this was probably where Xiao Huang had lived, because there was still an aura that belonged to Xiao Huang in this room, but it just had the smell of powder, even if those things were taken away by Xie Si It was thrown out, but Shen Qingci still smelled it.

As for these fragrant powders, they are not Yipinxiang spices. Yipinxiang spices are extremely expensive and cannot be afforded by Xiao Huang.

"Ma'am, I found this."

Xie Si took out a wooden box and threw it on the table. He also opened the wooden box and all the contents fell on the table, including silver and banknotes.

Shen Qingci glanced at the banknotes, which should be more than two hundred taels. It seemed that the banknotes she gave to March and those of herself in March ended up in Xiao Huang's hands.

People's hearts are really changeable.

Money really changes people so much.

Xiao Huang is also a smart person. He knows that money is most useful and safe when it is in his own hands. Only in this way, no matter who it is, will look down upon her.

Even if she gets married in the future and brings such a large dowry, her husband's family will still respect her. Naturally, even her mother-in-law will act according to her eyes in the future.

Shen Qingci yawned and walked to the front of the cave. Although it was not her own territory, the quilt was still hers anyway. She was not particular about it. She was used to living a pampered life, but she seemed not used to it. got up.

"I'll sleep for a while and wait until I wake up."

Xie Si understood that she had also walked to the door. She was guarding this place. After Daxiang came back, she had to find a way to get something to eat for the master. When the master woke up, it was time to eat.

It was impossible for them to return to the town in one breath. They could return to the town, but they didn't know when they would be able to return. They couldn't let Madam starve on the road.

"I'm back, I'm back..."

Outside, Daxiang was running and shouting. When he saw the carriage in the yard, he ran in after him.

But when she saw Chang Geng and Xie Si's stern faces, she quickly shut her mouth, and now she no longer dared to shout.

She looked back behind her.

"Where is this guy?"

She hurriedly went out, and when she came in again, she had already pulled a little girl in.

This skinny person seems to have turned into a handful of bones, and when the wind blows, they will be blown away.

Also, how long have you worn the clothes? There are piles of patches on the body, and the shoes on the feet are also torn.

But even so, you can still know that this girl has a pair of big eyes, is shy, is a delicate little girl, looks like eleven or twelve years old, quite small, still like a child, even her body shape is They are all much shorter than ordinary women, so they appear even smaller.

"Where's Madam?"

Daxiang asked Xie Si in a low voice.

"Sleep."

Xie Si just raised his eyelids.

"Asleep?"

Daxiang blinked her eyes, which allowed her to find the person back, but the madam herself was asleep. If she had known it, she would have run slower, but she didn't know that she would have lost half of her own body while running along the way. His life was gone.

"What did Madam say?

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Bookmark] [Next Chapter]

Recommended reading

my sister is a prophet The flowing water is far away jade daoxuanming burning volleyball Pirate Chef Reborn Medical Concubine: Your Majesty, don’t be so arrogant! Wan Junxin Konoha's Happy Member The strongest wolf soldier

adjacent reading

Sniper cultivatorThe devil does not have to be defeatedDemon Lord is my discipleFrom a gangster to a fantasy kingSuper Shinto LordHeng Lian NarutoKing's EdgeFull-time spiritual mastermolten city[Football] In the name of team doctor

Home computer version bookshelf

Privacy Disclaimer Contact Us