1513

Chapter 1513 Too ugly

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: Large, Medium, Small

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Next Chapter]

Of course, she is also proud of having such a sister.

When Shen Qingci came in, Shen Qingrong hurried over and took her hand, "You happened to be here. I made a few clothes. Do you like them?"

Shen Qingci's hands shook.

Sister, can you really stop making clothes? She wants those clothes to be smashed to death.

But she couldn't blatantly say that if she didn't really care about her, how could Shen Qingrong make clothes for her. Although she didn't have a mother, her sister raised her like a daughter.

Finally, she followed Shen Qingrong to look at the clothes. There were more than a dozen sets, and each set was extremely beautiful. Of course, as a woman, there is no one who doesn't like such beautiful clothes, and naturally Shen Qingci does too. same.

"Sister, it's better not to hurt your eyes."

Shen Qingci persuaded Shen Qingrong.

Everything should be done in moderation. If it hurts your eyes, you will no longer be able to make clothes in the future.

"Don't worry." Shen Qingrong said with a smile, "Sister, I know that, I only do a few things during the day, and I don't move at night. Anyway, I have nothing to do this day, just make clothes, etc. It’s time to pass the time.”

"By the way," Shen Qingrong quickly pulled her sister to sit down. Let's not mention the clothes first. She had more important things to ask her sister.

"A Ning, have you asked?"

"Well, I asked."

Shen Qingci knew what Shen Qingrong was asking?

"How, what is Brother Jin thinking?"

Shen Qingrong was a little worried while waiting. She was afraid that her silly child would not understand. If she missed a good child with such a character as Yue Yue, he would regret it in the future. She would be the young woman in the entire capital. I’ve read them all over and over again, but I really haven’t found any that are more suitable than March.

Those women in the boudoir who only know about food and clothing compete with each other every day either for food, clothing, or appearance. What are they going to do? When it comes to comparing faces, haven't you seen enough of her sister's face?

Not to mention anything else, Yue Yue was taught by her sister, how can this be wrong? Her sister said. Perfumer is a special craft.

It doesn’t mean that once you have the fragrance recipe, you can sit back and relax and make good spices.

Fragrance recipes are just the most basic things. The spices created by each perfumer are all different fragrances. Even if they are the same fragrance recipe, the spices they make are completely different.

For example, Shen Qingci's own fragrance is boundless. This is just because of her natural blood. For example, Guoer, the spices made by Guoer have some sweet fruity aroma.

However, the Chengxiang in March is a kind of quality fragrance, which is very popular among the elderly. And the person who makes the quality fragrance shows that the person's character is also of the same quality.

That's why Shen Qingrong likes March so much, and she is also a good friend of Mrs. Bai. When Mrs. Bai regained such a daughter, she regarded it as her lifeblood. As a woman, she always got married and had children. Yes, if you marry into a bad family in the future, you will have to worry about it. If something really happened, wouldn't it cost Mrs. Bai's life?