1514

Chapter 1514: Let’s go blacksmithing

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: Large, Medium, Small

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Next Chapter]

"She was dreaming."

Shen Qingrong slammed the table hard, "Unless I die."

What she hated most in her life was the white-faced scholar, Song Mingjiang. If Yu Wenjin dared to have thoughts about that woman, she would immediately find a tree and hang herself.

And her patting it also startled Shen Qingci, and he almost dropped the snack in his hand to the ground.

Shen Qingrong was so angry that he didn't vomit blood, so he quickly went to Princess Jun to complain. This was their pickled cabbage, but it must not be eaten by a pig.

"What did you say?"

Princess Jun also didn't believe it, "Is this true?"

"Mother," Shen Qingrong said anxiously and angrily, "A Ning saw this with her own eyes. If A Ning hadn't been there at that time, that stupid kid in our family would have had ten mouths, and he would all say no. Clearly, Aning said, Song Min is so evil and ugly, if she really marries into our family, how ugly will the child born be?"

"He dares!"

Princess Jun slapped the table hard, with hatred in her heart. But now she really felt that the thing she regretted most in her life was nothing else, but the kindness she did to Song Mingjiang's mother and son. A white-eyed wolf came out, and it didn't harm their family enough. It also harmed their eldest son and grandson of Prince Jun's Mansion.

Don't say that there are ten sons in Prince Jun's palace, but there is only one legitimate grandson of the eldest son, and they have gone through a lot of hardships. They have been trained since childhood according to the requirements of the prince. Is it easy to grow up to be so good?

As a result, this was just about to be a matchmaker, but it was planned by someone. How could it not make people feel disgusted? Fortunately, it was unsuccessful, otherwise, the good marriage with the Bai family would have been blown away.

That was the one chosen by Shen Qingci and Prince Jun's Mansion after thousands of choices.

Especially, it was such an ugly woman who was plotting against Yu Wenjin. With such an ugly face, what kind of good-looking children could be born in the future?

When Song Mingjiang was young, he was also the number one scholar and was favored by others. They all said that he would have a great career, but he never expected that he would be so useless in the end and give birth to such an ugly child. daughter.

That child is still too innocent.

Princess Jun thought of her eldest grandson. This child was highly skilled in every aspect, talented in both civil and military affairs, and had a decent character. He was also the most qualified heir to their Prince Jun family.

But there was only one thing that really made them a little powerless. His insensitivity towards men and women was so slow that it made you want to beat him up, and he was almost plotted against.

"Let him work hard for a few years."

Shen Qingrong was so angry that she couldn't help but wonder where this stupid son came from. He was trying to make her cry.

Throwing him there now would not quell the hatred in her heart. In this case, she had to either dig coal or forge iron. But she finally thought about it and asked her to forge iron. Anyway, in the future, the Weapons Department would probably Jiu Ba was like a handsome young man, so it was better to let him learn to blacksmith first, but she would rather let her son go to blacksmith than let her son meet that ugly girl Song Min again.